X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Re: Dallas Goedert

Don't know if this has been posted, sorry if it has, But Dallas got a TD against the Jaguars in their game played in England Here it is, about the 4:21 mark

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    In fairness to Goedert, he was much more in the middle of no where in high school than Carson. He is a cool story.
    Dallas did ride a unicycle in several parades

Leave a comment:

• THEsocalledfan
    replied

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
    I love the irony of this pairing. God forbid that xSDU fans should have to indirectly cheer for the other's alum while cheering on their own.

Goedert and Wentz both have the "grew up in the middle of nowhere" story. At the end of the day, the xDSUs and Goedert/Wentz have much more in common than differences.
    In fairness to Goedert, he was much more in the middle of no where in high school than Carson. He is a cool story.

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
    I love the irony of this pairing. God forbid that xSDU fans should have to indirectly cheer for the other's alum while cheering on their own.

Goedert and Wentz both have the "grew up in the middle of nowhere" story. At the end of the day, the xDSUs and Goedert/Wentz have much more in common than differences.
    Are either of them wearing Purple and Gold? Then I give a ****.

Leave a comment:

• BitsTD
    replied

I am just glad he is not catching passes from Streveler. I would have a hard time cheering for that.

Leave a comment:

• SlapJack
    replied

That's what happens when he plays with an NDSU QB.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

xdsu teamwork

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Good god man at least bait the hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

Good god man at least bait the hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

I saw that they made a friendly wager on the game. I hope it ends up with ginger jesus wearing SDSU gear. That will be gold.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• THEsocalledfan
    replied

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Congrats to Dallas on his first NFL TD!

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied

Congrats to Dallas on his first NFL TD!

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    I have watched that play dozens of times, at no point can I say ANY of it was on him...unless they say he ran the wrong route it is all on Foles. NO ONE would've been able to hold that ball based on the hit where the ball was when the hit happened.
    I think that where he failed was he used both hands. We all know that Dallas doesn't drop anything when he only uses one hand.

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    They touched on it a couple times during the broadcast, but the shorter preseason and the lack of playing time really hurts the offenses. Everything is so dependent on timing now. I would guess that their second game will be much improved.

As far as Dallas' game, I liked that he is was in on more than just passing downs. He showed his ability to be a weapon in the red zone on the catch out of bounds. He made the grab and did get one foot down. The drop-turned-interception wasn't entirely on him, but as a rookie with zero real game tape it looks bad. However, I don't think that they are going to bury him because of it. In fact, I am sure it will be motivation for him and the team.
    I have watched that play dozens of times, at no point can I say ANY of it was on him...unless they say he ran the wrong route it is all on Foles. NO ONE would've been able to hold that ball based on the hit where the ball was when the hit happened.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X