X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy
    replied
    Re: Dallas Goedert

The Eagle site reports that Dallas returned to practice Monday. Missed one session with an elbow injury.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

Dallas has sure hands,even if the balls are not perfectly thrown, and Qb's like throwing to those type receivers.Hope he can recover from his injury,but I hope they don't rush it too much returning him to duty. The NFL is really rough,as Zach and Dallas can attest to, they'll adjust in time to be effective but not unduly putting yourself at greater risk to injury.You learn to know what to expect a lot better,being a rookie he's still learning things.

Leave a comment:

• Justwin
    replied

Eagles site lists Dallas as leaving practice Saturday with possible arm injury. Hope it is nothing serious.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Nice first game for Goedert, ending up with 4 catches, 66 yards, and a TD. Here's a nice recap of his game with a highlight of the TD and some quotes from him after the game.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...-the-real-deal

Leave a comment:

• Carolina010
    replied

So far he is living up to the hype (even though it is just preseason) after 4 drives he has 3 catches on 4 targets for 60 yards and a TD. His first catch was for 26 yards. No one else has more than 2 yards receiving

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    started a topic Dallas Goedert

Dallas Goedert

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...s-carson-wentz

Dallas G. and the Eagles get started tonight at home against the Steelers. I found this article, #5 is short but succinct in his observations-

"5. I try not to get too carried away by rookies at training camp, but my goodness, Goedert looks scary good."

Curious how much DG will actually play tonight, I suspect it won't be much more than a half.

The writer also has good things to say about another area kid in Nate Gerry.
Working...
X