Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dallas Goedert

Originally posted by goon View Post
    A touchdown in the win over da bears for DG.
    And a real key play on the last td drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Two thoughts after watching most of the Eagles - Patriots game : 1 - Eagles would be better off running a two TE set all the time with Ertz and Goedert on the field as compared to the non-descript set of WR's they have, and 2 - Carson Wentz is a very average NFL QB.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Two thoughts after watching most of the Eagles - Patriots game : 1 - Eagles would be better off running a two TE set all the time with Ertz and Goedert on the field as compared to the non-descript set of WR's they have, and 2 - Carson Wentz is a very average NFL QB.
        I was watching the game thinking same thing. Ertz and goedert are the best play makers and need to get more plays their way.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Career day for DG vs the Cowboys 9 for 12, 91 yds and a TD. No surprise, he's a Jackrabbit!

Comment

Goedert would be a #1 TE on most NFL rosters. In 2019, Currently ranked 9th in receptions and 12th in yards for TE's in the NFL. Almost as much production as both of the Vike's TE's combined.

Season Team Receiving Rushing Fumbles
            G GS Rec Yds Avg Lng TD Att Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost
            2019 Philadelphia Eagles 14 8 54 542 10.0 28T 5 -- -- -- -- -- 2 2
            2018 Philadelphia Eagles 16 8 33 334 10.1 32T 4 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
            TOTAL 87 876 10.1 32 9 0 0 0.0 0 0 2 2

Comment

For those with Prime Video, the new season of All or Nothing featuring the Eagles is streaming now. Goedert received plenty of airtime.

Comment

WTF? Goedert sucker punched while out for a family dinner in SD.
                http://dlvr.it/RZ2pNB

Comment

Rumor was he was at the Zoo (bar) in Aberdeen. Which now doesn’t surprise me, if anyone has ever been to the Zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Rumor was he was at the Zoo (bar) in Aberdeen. Which now doesn’t surprise me, if anyone has ever been to the Zoo.
                    And that it was potentially a very late dinner involving busted bottles and crania

Comment

The Zoo is an absolute ****hole. I like that they tried to play if off as a family dinner though. Hope he's okay.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Video. https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...328175109?s=21

Comment

I haven’t drank in forty some years and even longer in Aberdeen so Zoo not being a food place could and did fool me. I have always heard good things about him so I doubt Dallas was looking for trouble. The Rev Carl Larson, a former Daly assistant and the one who spotted this NFL talent at Milbank high school game is very disappointed with publicity and I am too. A guy who has ridden a unicycle in community parades would not be looking for trouble. Being a teatoller, I could condemn him to hell for being in a bar but I won’t do that.

Comment

Goedert explodes opening week in loss to WFT. 8 rec on 9 targets. 101 yds and a TD.

Based upon this, ESPN is projecting 128 rec and 1616 yds on the season... ha. I hope it happens, but realistically, ESPN just needs to put a little more effort into their projection calculations.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
                              Goedert explodes opening week in loss to WFT. 8 rec on 9 targets. 101 yds and a TD.

Based upon this, ESPN is projecting 128 rec and 1616 yds on the season... ha. I hope it happens, but realistically, ESPN just needs to put a little more effort into their projection calculations.
                              Hopefully this makes up for the Zoo incident!

Comment

He’s one hell of a player. In my opinion the best football player that’s played for SDSU and that’s not taking anything away from anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X