No announcement yet.

Dallas Goedert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey that’s saying something . He certainly Is one of our best. To think he came from a nine man program says volumes. He has avoided bone crushing injuries too. Playing in the NFL is survival of the fittest. I expect Dallas to out last Carson Wentz in playing career. The qb is more likely to have his bones crushed.

Comment

Goedert will be missing some time with ankle injury.
      *Bone fracture in his ankle. Not expected to miss too much time (a few weeks) but it depends on how fast it heals.
      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 09-29-2020, 09:28 AM.

Comment

I hate seeing that. I hope he recovers quickly

Comment

Dallas Goedert, Eagles agree to terms on four-year, $57M extension through 2025

$35M guaranteed

Dallas Goedert is staying in Philadelphia. The Eagles tight end agreed to terms on a four-year extension through 2025. Goedert's deal is for $57 million and includes $35 million guaranteed.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

5 targets 5 receptions 2 TDs 98yards 9 minutes left in the 2nd with Minshew at QB. I know it's the Jets and all, but I sure hope the Eagles decide to move on from Hurts so Dallas can get the touches he deserves.

Comment

Cool clip of Dallas Goedert discussing National Championship score with refs (approx. 29 sec. mark). At about 40 sec. mark, the umpire (#22), Pierre native Brandon Cruse, tries to razz Goedert about Bison winning, but Goedert said he's been folowing game all day, so he isn't fooled.

Comment

Working...
              X