Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

I personally enjoyed the "Nate Inflate" pie chart the best!
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      I assume you made this tongue in cheek?!?!
      You are correct sir.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        Impossible. Everybody knows the best players make NBA rosters, and the cream of that crop gets the playing time.
        Every player from 1-15 can play and if you are good enough you will get an opportunity at some point
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Every player from 1-15 can play and if you are good enough you will get an opportunity at some point
          I agree with you. I would just add the caveat that not all opportunities are created equal. That's life, no sour grapes or anything.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

12 first half minutes for Nate tonight...7 pts, 3 rebs, 1 asst on 2-7 shooting.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Nate finished with 11 pts, 3 rebs, 4 assts, 1 TO in 19 minutes tonight. 3-8 FG and 5-5 FT's.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Nate finished with 11 pts, 3 rebs, 4 assts, 1 TO in 19 minutes tonight. 3-8 FG and 5-5 FT's.
                It's nice to see him get some floor time. Did Ridnour get hurt, benched or what because he only played 9mins

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  Decent game for Nate. He missed a couple of floaters that he usually makes and got one put right back in his face by Alex Len (Maryland rookie). In the post-game presser Larry Drew said that he needs to find more minutes for Nate and get him back into the rotation.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/video/2014/...ovmp4-3128586/

http://www.nba.com/bucks/video/2014/...rsmov-3128563/

Comment

It's nice to see him get some floor time. Did Ridnour get hurt, benched or what because he only played 9mins
                    Ridnour did hurt his wrist last week during a game but he has been playing through it, but i don't think that is the reason why Ridnour didn't play a lot tonight. He has been struggling for the last month or so. Coach Drew might have finally realized that Nate is a better player than Ridnour and defiantly has more upside for the Bucks future so it only makes since to play Nate.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      Decent game for Nate. He missed a couple of floaters that he usually makes and got one put right back in his face by Alex Len (Maryland rookie). In the post-game presser Larry Drew said that he needs to find more minutes for Nate and get him back into the rotation.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/video/2014/...ovmp4-3128586/

http://www.nba.com/bucks/video/2014/...rsmov-3128563/
                      If Nate does get back in the rotation it might end up to be a positive for him that he sat for a while, an in it might help him work through his first 82 game season.
                      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Nate Wolters decides to change approach

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks...ce=twitter.com

Comment

It's not really that bold... Ya I'll make a wager but if he stays in school it's off.
                          When you state something as fact, I think that is pretty bold. "Joel Embiid is going to be the first pick in the draft."

If Parker or Wiggins carries their team through the post-season, I think one of them will go #1. Embiid has potential, but so did Greg Oden.

I'm still thinking about that wager..........

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                            When you state something as fact, I think that is pretty bold. "Joel Embiid is going to be the first pick in the draft."

If Parker or Wiggins carries their team through the post-season, I think one of them will go #1. Embiid has potential, but so did Greg Oden.

Interesting topic. Embiid will likely be the #1 pick whenever he decides to come out, this year, next or 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                              Nate Wolters decides to change approach

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks...ce=twitter.com
                              Saw a Tweet and it looks like Drew is considering starting Nate tonight against Orlando. Now if the snow would quit I could get my DTV back and watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post

Haha. Oden went #1 so I don't really get your point of posting that. Wiggins has played well this last week but I still think Embiid has a very very good shot at going #1. This is his second or third year of playing basketball and already has some really nice footwork in the post.

Comment

Working...
                                X