X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salemjack
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    If is is Frost, would it be physically possible to complete a major renovation in 8 or 9 months, which would be from the end of one basketball season to the beginning of the next ? That would mean a VB season would have to be played off-campus.
    Just play volleyball in the Barn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    If is is Frost, would it be physically possible to complete a major renovation in 8 or 9 months, which would be from the end of one basketball season to the beginning of the next ? That would mean a VB season would have to be played off-campus.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Tibbs
    replied
    Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Gotta be Frost. If it were alcohol sales, that can be done in a news release.
    Looking at it again, that’s got to be what it is.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Gotta be Frost. If it were alcohol sales, that can be done in a news release.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Tibbs
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

The tweet show pictures of all sports that play in Frost plus commencement, so that would seem to eliminate alcohol.
    I think having a big announcement for just alcohol would be strange. And I guess a frost renovation impacts all facilities. It just seemed to broad in the announcement to be just about Frost. Hope I’m wrong though!

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    The fact that it includes “all facilities” makes me think something more like alcohol sales or something else. It seemed like something more general and less specific to frost, but it can only be good news.
    The tweet show pictures of all sports that play in Frost plus commencement, so that would seem to eliminate alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Tibbs
    replied
    The fact that it includes “all facilities” makes me think something more like alcohol sales or something else. It seemed like something more general and less specific to frost, but it can only be good news.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    started a topic Athletic Facilities Announcement

Athletic Facilities Announcement

Big announcement coming Monday at 2:00 in Frost about future athletic facilities. Ready to move ahead with Frost renovations ?
Working...
X