No announcement yet.

Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasmussen just won NHSCA senior nationals dominating every opponent. This team is going to be very deep in the upper weights for a very long time.

Comment

• What weight do you think he will wrestle at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Justwin View Post
        What weight do you think he will wrestle at?
        I think it has to be 197.

Comment

• I was wondering if he could fall into that dreaded inbetween weight

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWombat View Post

I think it has to be 197.
            Plan according to him is HWT. Extremely tall kid and they are going to put him on full feed and throw him in the weight room.

Comment

• Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post

Plan according to him is HWT. Extremely tall kid and they are going to put him on full feed and throw him in the weight room.
              I knew there was a reason I wasn't a wrestler. I could handle the first part of the equation but that second part not so much.

Comment

• Awesome idea. I’m glad he’s wanting to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post

That's surprising to hear. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that can throw on a lot of size and strength easily and I worry about how his style will translate. That said, he does probably know his body better than I do, best of luck to him on his assent.

Comment

That's surprising to hear. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that can throw on a lot of size and strength easily and I worry about how his style will translate. That said, he does probably know his body better than I do, best of luck to him on his assent.
                    With his height, in a college weight room for 12 months, I wouldn’t be all that surprised if they put 40lbs on him before the start of his second year. I think he walks around about 210 right now and if he can keep his athleticism with the additional weight I think his style will translate better at HWT than 197

Comment

• His style would be very good at HWT IMO.

Comment

• Nevills has 1 more year right? Redshirt Luke and then maybe he starts for the next 4 years??

Comment

• What weight does Bennett Berge project at?

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyhead View Post
                            What weight does Bennett Berge project at?
                            I believe 184

Comment

• Originally posted by opinionsaremyown View Post
                              His style would be very good at HWT IMO.
                              I don't want to get in a back and forth about this (I've been doing too much of that lately) but how do you figure? My natural pessimism is getting the better of me and I'd like to feel good about this if there's a way for me to convince myself.

Comment

I don't want to get in a back and forth about this (I've been doing too much of that lately) but how do you figure? My natural pessimism is getting the better of me and I'd like to feel good about this if there's a way for me to convince myself.
                                His top game is next level. Shot defense is very good. He is a good athlete. At HWT you don't need a lot. If he indeed can put on the size and strength necessary to wrestle at HWT I think this is a recipe for success.

Comment

Working...
                                X