No announcement yet.

Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think these recruiting topics could be their own thread? 19 pages spanning years is a little much IMO.

Example: Mosha Schwartz UNC in Portal
    Example: Graff COMMITS

Just a suggestion.

Comment

• I heard Redshirt Roman Rogotzke wrestled in Loras Open last weekend and broke his leg near beginning of match but went on to run up score to 19-5 before pinning his opponent. Had to MFF out, but that is serious Grit....

Comment

• Originally posted by JackedBeNimble View Post
        I heard Redshirt Roman Rogotzke wrestled in Loras Open last weekend and broke his leg near beginning of match but went on to run up score to 19-5 before pinning his opponent. Had to MFF out, but that is serious Grit....
        Heard it was ankle, hopefully it is nothing that requires surgery

Comment

• Hahn hinting at a new commit https://twitter.com/damion_hahn/stat...512175112?s=21
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by witness View Post
            I'm going to guess Brock Fettig based on very little. He's a 170 from North Dakota who apparently turned down NDSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWombat View Post

I'm going to guess Brock Fettig based on very little. He's a 170 from North Dakota who apparently turned down NDSU.
              Where did you hear he turned down NDSU? Would love to know your inside source

Comment

It appears he's wrestled 170 this year but is the #1 seed at 182 for his state tourney. Only lost this year is a 1pt loss to guy ranked #10 at 170 in nation at Rumble on the Red. So is he projected at 170 but wrestling up a weight to finish his high school career?

Comment

• Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post

It was some podcast that Hahn was on a while back. I think it was the one that the Dakota Grappler does. They were trying to sell him to Hahn and they mentioned that NDSU offered him but that he turned them down.

Comment

• Does anyone have coach Hahn's phone number? Because we need to let him know about Ryder Downey from Indianola, Iowa RIGHT NOW!

EDIT: Kidding of course.
                    Last edited by TheWombat; 02-20-2022, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Does anyone have coach Hahn's phone number? Because we need to let him know about Ryder Downey from Indianola, Iowa RIGHT NOW!
                      Yeah I’m not texting Hahn to tell him who to recruit. That kid did have in impressive tournament though. Guarantee one of the 3 coaches is keeping tabs on the Iowa state tournament.

Comment

Yeah I’m not texting Hahn to tell him who to recruit. That kid did have in impressive tournament though. Guarantee one of the 3 coaches is keeping tabs on the Iowa state tournament.
                        Okay, maybe I got a little excited there. There's probably no need to reach out directly, but holy cow was that a great tournament for him taking down a Iowa commit and a UVA commit in one tournament and showing some serious skills that will translate to the next level, not to mentions an incredible will to compete and some serious confidence. He may have been the only person in the building who thought that he was going to win that finals match after going into the second period down 5-0 but he was sure of it.

Comment

Just browsing Bisonville to see how they reacted to the beat down. Checked the recruiting thread and a poster said that the announcers on the ND high school tourney broadcast said that Fettig is going to SDSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Just browsing Bisonville to see how they reacted to the beat down. Checked the recruiting thread and a poster said that the announcers on the ND high school tourney broadcast said that Fettig is going to SDSU.
                            After that butt whoopin why would anyone prefer NDSU?? Hopefully Blanc can get their recruiting going so this is an actual rivalry. Would be great to see full capacity for the border battle! Still remember how electric the iowa vs sdsu dual was with the gym packed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wombat, anybody we should be paying attention to at South Dakota high school finals?

Comment

• Originally posted by witness View Post
                                Wombat, anybody we should be paying attention to at South Dakota high school finals?
                                I think the best seniors have been picked up already (Kieser, Graff, Schunke, Rasmussen and Keiser) but sophomore Burk Blasias and junior Reese Jacobs are a couple that stand out to me. Of course Navarro Schunke will probably be the most sought after SD recruit since Hutmacher. There will probably be a couple more make their presence known at the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X