No announcement yet.

Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got back from a long time in the woods, so I missed a few things. I was looking over the roster and I was super excited to see Sam Kruger's name pop up. If you're going to take a chance on a South Dakota kid, he's a good one. He had the attributes to become a very good wrestler and he's at a weight of need for the jacks. I hope he pans out.

Comment

• I’m not too familiar with Sam Kruger, can you give a general preview of him? Wrestling style, past wins, etc? Any depth is a welcomed addition! DAK open is right around the corner, it’ll be great to see these new guys in action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Rock View Post
        I’m not too familiar with Sam Kruger, can you give a general preview of him? Wrestling style, past wins, etc? Any depth is a welcomed addition! DAK open is right around the corner, it’ll be great to see these new guys in action.
        He's a three time state champ and six time placer our of Winner, SD. He's always been a long rangy guy who can use his limbs to get in on a lot of singles that others couldn't, I suspect that he'll have a more average build at 184. It's been a while since I've seen him wrestle but I seen to remember him being very good on top.

Comment

• Super 32 is this weekend. That should be a great opportunity to follow potential recruits and future jackrabbits! Seen rasmusen is registered as well as 4 others from South Dakota

Comment

• Roman Rogotzke's brother Ryder won super 32 with some big ranked wins. Kail Wynia, who is apparently signed to SDSU at 195 took 6th. Minnesota also had a junior named Koy Buesgens take 2nd at 132, he'll be a big recruit somewhere. If either he or Cardinal can hold 133, he's probably worth some significant scholarship money.

Comment

• S32 was great this past weekend. Good showing from the South Dakota kids & future jackrabbits there! Anyone know why Rasmussen & schunke where unable to attend? Maybe because of cancelled flights? I seen they were both registered. Also Koehler would be a nice addition to 125 to go along with thoennes. Can’t have too much depth at 125.

Comment

• Anybody know who this is? Late addition to 2022 class
                https://twitter.com/caldwell_cody/st...733202433?s=21
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• Signing period starts tomorrow, so we could find out soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Rock View Post
                    S32 was great this past weekend. Good showing from the South Dakota kids & future jackrabbits there! Anyone know why Rasmussen & schunke where unable to attend? Maybe because of cancelled flights? I seen they were both registered. Also Koehler would be a nice addition to 125 to go along with thoennes. Can’t have too much depth at 125.
                    D. Schunke is having an issue with one of his knees so he took the end of the pre-high school season off. Hopefully it is not serious. I heard he plans to sign with Arizona State this week.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• I'll admit I'm not personally a big wrestling fan but I love the fact that y'all are! Go Jacks!
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Excited to see who the late addition is!

Comment

• Looks like the late commit hasn't announced yet but will soon
                          https://twitter.com/caldwell_cody/st...512624649?s=21
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• So any clues to who the mystery recruit is? I feel duped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by KSjack View Post
                              So any clues to who the mystery recruit is? I feel duped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Hopefully the build-up means that it is a significant addition to the class.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post

D. Schunke is having an issue with one of his knees so he took the end of the pre-high school season off. Hopefully it is not serious. I heard he plans to sign with Arizona State this week.
                                You nailed that signing. Best of luck to him at ASU!

Comment

Working...
                                X