Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oklahoma!

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
    I would just like to say that I absolutely HATE ESPN360. Its a bunch of bull that you have to use one of their providers. I live in MT, no one is affiliated. Anyway, if any one knows a link to any other online streaming video I for the game I would appreciate it. I will try channelsurfing, but would love something concrete and I am more than willing to pay for it.

Thanks

GO JACKS
    I was watching the vandy and depaul game and i thought they said that our game will be the national game at our time slot. not sure but I thought thats what they said.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Icy morning in Norman. Enjoyed some Shiner Bock and good Jackrabbit company last night.
      Shiner Bock and Jackrabbit talk. That's a winning combination! Excellent beer selection, MD.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
        I would just like to say that I absolutely HATE ESPN360. Its a bunch of bull that you have to use one of their providers. I live in MT, no one is affiliated. Anyway, if any one knows a link to any other online streaming video I for the game I would appreciate it. I will try channelsurfing, but would love something concrete and I am more than willing to pay for it.

Thanks

GO JACKS
        They just said on the ESPN coverage of the Cleveland State-Notre Dame game that the SDSU-Oklahoma game will be seen by "most of the country" on ESPN2 tonight, if that helps . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          Icy morning in Norman. Enjoyed some Shiner Bock and good Jackrabbit company last night. We'll need to play tough on ball defense and help out on their quick guards, we need to win the rebounding battle. On offense, try to get an inside out game working so we get good looks. I think we need to make 8-10 or more threes to keep up on the scoreboard.

Its spring break on the OU campus this week but I think classes start again tomorrow so maybe the students will be back for the game tonight. The weather certainly hurt our travel numbers, not sure what affect it will have on OU's fans. Many of the businesses in town closed early yesterday due to the weather.

I'm looking forward to a competitive game and hoping for an upset.
          Don't let them spread our defense out too far,thier quickness will kill us if we let them do that.Shut down driving lanes & make them hit thier shots if they can.If we can make the game a shooting contest,we have a good chance of winning.
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-21-2010, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Getting ready to go to the pre-game, and hope some of the Jackrabbit fans were able to get through the roads and down here. Several friends of ours just checked in two hours ago and said the Kansas Turnpike was a mess.

IMO on the game, we have do two things very well to win: don't let them pressure us into turnovers, and have a good night on the outside shots. If those two happen, I think we can do it. GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              They just said on the ESPN coverage of the Cleveland State-Notre Dame game that the SDSU-Oklahoma game will be seen by "most of the country" on ESPN2 tonight, if that helps . . .
              Hope your right, my espn2 says "whip around coverage" but I would love to watch it on TV. I figured it out a way to make 360 work as a backup. Just had to drive up to the college in town and use the campus wireless to get it started, then any isp works as long as I don't close the window.

Thanks

Go Jacks!!

Comment

can it be game time already... this has Been THE LONGEST DAY EVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                  can it be game time already... this has Been THE LONGEST DAY EVER!!!!
                  Rep points to you!
                  It's just under an hour to tip and I'm literally jumping out of my skin over here!

Comment

Here is the coverage map. Looks like you are going to get whip around coverage unless you are in OK or SD. Remember, to get the protected coverage you have to watch on regular ESPN2 because the high def will be whip around. Hopefully, that will start with our game and it will be so exciting they won't whip too much. GO JACKS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                      Here is the coverage map. Looks like you are going to get whip around coverage unless you are in OK or SD. Remember, to get the protected coverage you have to watch on regular ESPN2 because the high def will be whip around. Hopefully, that will start with our game and it will be so exciting they won't whip too much. GO JACKS!!!!!!!!!
                      In New Orleans, CBS kept it on the whole game. GREAT NATIONAL EXPOSURE FOR JACKS WBB!

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                        In New Orleans, CBS kept it on the whole game. GREAT NATIONAL EXPOSURE FOR JACKS WBB!
                        Yes they did the same thing in Northern California. I thought for sure that since UCLA was playing at the same time that we would watch UCLA. But we did watch the SDSU game for the entire duration.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
                        X