• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oklahoma!

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    More from OK about "when" they go to KC

http://newsok.com/learning-to-play-w...rticle/3447968
    Found it too! Looks like WBB team, shouldn't have even made the flight...too bad and they had such high hopes! Pack it in...it's over for us....congratulations to Oklahoma on their National Championship. It's been a great year, can't wait for next season.
    In the words of someone famous from that region of the country...."They misunderestimate us." I think they should keep on going down that road.....
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Greetings Jackrabbits! Although I am an ORU and an OU fan, I have really enjoyed watching the Lady Jackrabbits play, and must admit, have become a fan. This is a great team that plays good, solid fundamental basketball and is a great representation of the Summit League in the NCAA tournament. And while I will be ultimately rooting for my Sooners, the Jackrabbits can certainly expect to get some atta-girls thrown your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Found it too! Looks like WBB team, shouldn't have even made the flight...too bad and they had such high hopes! Pack it in...it's over for us....congratulations to Oklahoma on their National Championship. It's been a great year, can't wait for next season.
        In the words of someone famous from that region of the country...."They misunderestimate us." I think they should keep on going down that road.....
        Well, you gotta know your place in life. The place of SDSU is as a really low, almost un-noticeable speed bump (or, perhaps given the time of year, one of the smaller of the spring potholes) for the mighty Sooners.

I love it . . . keep it coming!
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by r2b1 View Post
          Greetings Jackrabbits! Although I am an ORU and an OU fan, I have really enjoyed watching the Lady Jackrabbits play, and must admit, have become a fan. This is a great team that plays good, solid fundamental basketball and is a great representation of the Summit League in the NCAA tournament. And while I will be ultimately rooting for my Sooners, the Jackrabbits can certainly expect to get some atta-girls thrown your way.
          Quick leason for the newguy. They are just Jackrabbits

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
            Quick leason for the newguy. They are just Jackrabbits
            Our local TV stations need the lesson too - have heard Lady Jackrabbits a number of times in the last 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Our local TV stations need the lesson too - have heard Lady Jackrabbits a number of times in the last 10 days.
              or the very quickly changed banner at the Argus site from Lady Jacks to Jackrabbits

Comment

I'll welcome you to the board.
                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

if you really want to get technical, male rabbits are called bucks and the females are called Does.Let's just stick to jackrabbits.

Comment

Thanks!!!! That's really nice. Everybody's pretty amped up for this game I think. It will be fun watching ORU the next few years as well(mostly when they are playing someone else )
                    For future reference and before everybody jumps down your throat there are no Lady Jackrabbits, it's just Jacks, Rabbits or Jackrabbits(even Bunnies is acceptable). We embrace Title IX I know we're funny that way.

Comment

Thanks!!!! That's really nice. Everybody's pretty amped up for this game I think. It will be fun watching ORU the next few years as well(mostly when they are playing someone else )
                      For future reference and before everybody jumps down your throat there are no Lady Jackrabbits, it's just Jacks, Rabbits or Jackrabbits(even Bunnies is acceptable). We embrace Title IX I know we're funny that way.
                      Too late everybody already jumped!

Comment

Bunnies is NOT acceptable...at least for this Jackrabbit it isn't.
                        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                          Bunnies is NOT acceptable...at least for this Jackrabbit it isn't.
                          "Bunnies" is acceptable as a diminutive, affectionate form of address, IMHO.

If you like the Bunnies, you can call them the Bunnies. If you don't, you can't. Seems straightforward to me.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Let's hope they make their "bunnies" tonight.

Comment

Icy morning in Norman. Enjoyed some Shiner Bock and good Jackrabbit company last night. We'll need to play tough on ball defense and help out on their quick guards, we need to win the rebounding battle. On offense, try to get an inside out game working so we get good looks. I think we need to make 8-10 or more threes to keep up on the scoreboard.

Its spring break on the OU campus this week but I think classes start again tomorrow so maybe the students will be back for the game tonight. The weather certainly hurt our travel numbers, not sure what affect it will have on OU's fans. Many of the businesses in town closed early yesterday due to the weather.

I'm looking forward to a competitive game and hoping for an upset.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I would just like to say that I absolutely HATE ESPN360. Its a bunch of bull that you have to use one of their providers. I live in MT, no one is affiliated. Anyway, if any one knows a link to any other online streaming video I for the game I would appreciate it. I will try channelsurfing, but would love something concrete and I am more than willing to pay for it.

Thanks

GO JACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X