• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Game Thread

cya later player gophers

Comment

I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of listening to the Minnesota post-game show. Yes, I have a bit of a nasty streak.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

"You can see some smiles starting to come from some of the Jackrabbits now."

"The Jackrabbits who have stared 3 Big Ten Teams in the eye and have come away with a victory against all 3."

Comments from the Gopher broadcast.
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Still have another tough test on Friday, but I like how this team responded after trailing at the half

Comment

You just gotta love this team. Fall behind on the road against a quality big 10 team and come back and win.

AJ, staff and team you have my respect and I know you have the Gophers coach's as well.

However, you may never get them on your schedule again.

Congrats ladies.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Dispatch Gonzaga next and sneak into the Top 25 next week. Guaranteed.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Thanks everyone for the running commentary!

Comment

Well, I predicted an 11 point win. Thank god I was close. Being the new guy I can't afford to lose credibility with bad predictions...

Nice win by the Jackrabbits. Now lets go take out some 'Zags!
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Another great win by the Jacks and lets get another on Friday!

Comment

Apparently the Gophers had just entered the Top 25 this week and according to the broadcast will now be exiting the rankings.

If they do, it may be to put the Jacks in the Top 25 in their place.
                      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of listening to the Minnesota post-game show. Yes, I have a bit of a nasty streak.
                        Post some quotes from Pam.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Dispatch Gonzaga next and sneak into the Top 25 next week. Guaranteed.
                          No sneaking necessary. If we beat Gonzaga we will jump in with both feet. Tyler said it right. Huge, huge win for the Jacks of Gophers. No miracle shot necessary this year.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Plus we just set a record for most users online tonight. Way to Jackrabbit fans!!

Comment

Comments from Gophers Associate head coach Smith:

SDSU showed tonight they were the tougher team.

Seems like we didnt' get an offensive rebound all night.

We missed a shot and they were scoring, easily.

Attributed their poor shooting to SDSU defense.

Comment

New Record for fans on the website set one minute ago

"All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X