2009 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2009 Recruits

If this years team turned a few heads, next years & future years will look like Linda Blair in the Exorsist.

Comment

Steph Paluch led the Governors with 34 points, including 12-for-14 from the free-throw line in their loss to BV last night.

http://beta.argusleader.com/article/...32/1002/sports

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
        Steph Paluch led the Governors with 34 points, including 12-for-14 from the free-throw line in their loss to BV last night.

http://beta.argusleader.com/article/...32/1002/sports
        Lingle got owned down low. I'm a little concerned about that, but there is a lot of potential in Katie. If anybody can maximize it, its the Jacks staff.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Another big night for Leah Dietel and her Jordan team.

http://southwest-scoreboard.com/high...tch-jordan-102

Comment

I wonder how sureal it will be for the SD recruits this weekend, AA tourney is this weekend at Frost.

Comment

Eide is only SDSU recruit to not make it into the semi-finals. Washington got beat on a three pointer by Aberdeen Central with 1.7 seconds left in the game.

Eide, Heiser, and Lingle all had really good games today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                Eide is only SDSU recruit to not make it into the semi-finals. Washington got beat on a three pointer by Aberdeen Central with 1.7 seconds left in the game.

Eide, Heiser, and Lingle all had really good games today.
                I had heard some talk about which recruit may redshirt? After listening and reading about the AA girls BB tournament it appears that Heiser may be the best of the incoming class.

I have a second comment about AA girls BB and the shot clock. Its unheard of for the AA schools to score more points per game than the other two classes. However, thru the semi's we have the following points scored per GAME.

AA - average points per game: 102.75
                A - average points per game: 100.63
                B - average points per game: 101.00

Thank you shot clock!!!!!!!!!!! It has also made for exciting BB. I did not take time to look back over previous years scoring but I like what I see this year. Maybe its simply the teams? But I am leaning toward the shot clock.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Are the finals going to be on SDPTV and if so which games

Comment

Class B is on SDPB.

However, some cable companies do have the other classes are being shown on other channels. I believe it is the internet feed, and the announcers must be radio or something like that.

The Class A in Watertown is not very good. The reception freezes up, etc....

The Class AA in Brookings is much better. I imagine it goes back to the fact FROST is basically already set up with this capability due to the SDSU games being broadcast in a similar manner.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                      Lingle got owned down low. I'm a little concerned about that, but there is a lot of potential in Katie. If anybody can maximize it, its the Jacks staff.
                      This is kind of interesting in view that I had a short conversation with the SID Emertitus of SDSU at Wal Mart this morning. He mentioned that some fans had thought Lingle was a project, but that did not appear to be the SID's conclusion as Lingle managed to pull down 19 rebounds. The Argus apparently did not have the space to mention that, plus maybe Stu was covering the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        This is kind of interesting in view that I had a short conversation with the SID Emertitus of SDSU at Wal Mart this morning. He mentioned that some fans had thought Lingle was a project, but that did not appear to be the SID's conclusion as Lingle managed to pull down 19 rebounds. The Argus apparently did not have the space to mention that, plus maybe Stu was covering the game.
                        The two games I've watched this weekend she has looked decent under the basket. Lots of blocks shots and rebounds. She shot the ball pretty well one game as well. The potential is there, we'll have to see what happens.

The girl I REALLY like is Walters, the Soph. from Washington. WOW!!! She can do it all. I hope we've been in contact with her.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                          The two games I've watched this weekend she has looked decent under the basket. Lots of blocks shots and rebounds. She shot the ball pretty well one game as well. The potential is there, we'll have to see what happens.

The girl I REALLY like is Walters, the Soph. from Washington. WOW!!! She can do it all. I hope we've been in contact with her.
                          She can hit from three and looks good playing.

Comment

Watching her right now with 4 min. left in the game she has 23

Comment

Walters, Sophmore, 23 pts, 11 rebounds Washington leads Roosevelt 65, 48

Comment

25 points hit one while I was saving...girl is impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X