2009 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Recruits

Does anyone else think next weeks signing day will bring one of the best recruiting classes to SDSU ever? Expected to sign.

1) Leah Dietel-6'1 Forward Jordan MN
    2) Ashley Eide-5'9 Guard Sioux Falls Washington
    3) Tara Heiser-5'9 Guard Watertown
    4) Katie Lingle-6'3 Center Pierre
    5) Steph Paulch-5'9 Guard Pierre

Lot's of Guards!

Re: 2009 Recruits

But athletic guards that can all play the 1, 2 or even 3 depending on matchups! Great class!

Comment

Awesome...no other word fits!!! It just keeps getting better and better...and that's hard to believe with the talent we have had an continue to have right now! Congrats to all the coaches, but a special thanks to Laurie Melum, whom I know plays a big role here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        Awesome...no other word fits!!! It just keeps getting better and better...and that's hard to believe with the talent we have had an continue to have right now! Congrats to all the coaches, but a special thanks to Laurie Melum, whom I know plays a big role here!
        I can't speak for Leah and Ashley, whom I have never met.

but, Katie, Steph, and Tara are all great kids too.

This is thing thing that in my opinion, has set our women apart from many.

Not only are they talented athletes, but great people. They make you proud that they represent your university.

Well done AJ and Laurie.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          I can't speak for Leah and Ashley, whom I have never met.

but, Katie, Steph, and Tara are all great kids too.

This is thing thing that in my opinion, has set our women apart from many.

Not only are they talented athletes, but great people. They make you proud that they represent your university.

Well done AJ and Laurie.
          And that may be the common formula that AJ and Laurie have discovered is the key to success for this program!

Comment

Did some searching and found some stat lines on our 2009 recruits.
            Ashley Eide had 16 points and 8 rebounds over RC Stevens and 17 points against RC Central.
            Tara Heiser had 7 points 9 rebounds and 6 assists in a recent game.
            Leah Dietel had 26 points and 12 rebounds in a game against Centennial and 29 in an earlier game.
            Katie Lingle had 19 points against Mitchell. I did not find a stat line for Steph Paluch in that game.

Looks like the future Jackrabbits are off to a good start

Comment

The Pierre ladies had a good game. From the Argus Leader.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...30/1002/sports

Comment

Anybody see Jacks Recruit Ashley Eide from Sioux Falls Washington put up 29 against Brookings?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  Anybody see Jacks Recruit Ashley Eide from Sioux Falls Washington put up 29 against Brookings?
                  Yes. She played a great third quarter. 4 total old fashioned 3 point plays. 3 on consecutive possessions.

Comment

According to www.gprep.net Leah Dietel scored her 2,000th career point last night.

Comment

hope katie & leah fill the big loss of jenn warkenthien, she's the workhorse of this years team , sure going to place a big burden on the underclassmen when she leaves,wonder who the next go to person will be, all of them i suppose.
                      Last edited by shinman; 12-28-2008, 03:52 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by shinman View Post
                        hope katie & leah fill the big loss of jenn wurkenthien, she's the workhorse of this years team , sure going to place a big burden on the underclassmen when she leaves,wonder who the next go to person will be, all of them i suppose.
                        "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" John Wooden

Comment

Noticed in the paper, both Steph and Katie had big games in Pierre's 59-48 win over RC Central. Steph had 30 pts and 8 rebounds and Katie had 13 pts and 8 rebounds.

GO STATE
                          Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Leah Dietel just helped her Jordan team,who is ranked #1 in Class AA, to a win over Class AAA #1 ranked New Prague.This should mean that Worthington,led by Gabby Boever,should move up to the top spot in AAA.

Comment

bigticket were you at the game too? Leah played the entire game and boy does she play hard. She really gets after it defensively.

Comment

Working...
                              X