Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
    Elsen & Newitt are tough to listen to.
    Knew I'd be listening to radio as soon as pregame confirmed Newitt was the Midco Sports "analyst"

Comment

Mazurek can just knock it off with making treys

Comment

Defending Larkins well, but getting killed by the posts.

Comment

Demers already in foul trouble

Comment

Excellent close to the half! Defense and offense both are now clicking. USD can’t match our posts at all.

Comment

Very impressive Jacks defense to end half

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Tollefson in the game in the first quarter.
                i have doubts this was the plan. but Hopp picked up two fouls in about two minutes

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                  Byom starting. Interesting choice but I’m sure this will change depending on the matchup.
                  I am sure that we are capable of flexibility, but my guess is this will be the first choice as long as the team can comfortably adjust to having two post players on the floor more often. thought Mesa played well to start. good defense, rebounding, moving very well without the ball. she like the whole team were ice cold shooting

i know many prefer the 4 guard lineups today. i like the potential of Brooklyn and Mesa together. i think the cutting and passing involved with two post basketball is pretty to watch when it is done well

that said, we will do well with with either of Ellie or Jenna starting also

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                    Mazurek can just knock it off with making treys
                    at least on the second one, that was HORRENDOUS ball screen defense from Brooklyn! absolutely text book of HOW NOT TO DO IT

Comment

Stamina and staying out of foul trouble will be keys down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                        Excellent close to the half! Defense and offense both are now clicking. USD can’t match our posts at all.
                        AWESOME O Board from Brooklyn in the middle of two defenders

Comment

did have i believe 7 TOs in quarter one but only one in the second. the other biggest problem is some ice cold shooting. they are doing a good job of shutting down Maddie M dribble and mid range game and she has struggled on the 3s today. hopefully she gets the offense going this half. that said she had a tough game the first time around against usd. they have done a very good job of shutting off her mid range game today, so maybe they just have a tough matchup for her

Comment

Maddie M is just ice cold from 3 today. great decision to get to the hole for a bucket. lets see if it gets her going

Comment

Wow Paige Meyer!!!

Comment

We are leading offensive rebounds 10-1 and after 7 TO’s that first quarter we have done a great job taking care of the ball. Those two things keep up and we will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X