GDT: Jackrabbits vs yotes 6pm SCSC Midco2/SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    just looked up the minutes. Maddy V was the only player over 30 per game. I was surprised that Ellie is over 23, but i dont think anyone on the team would have the slightest difficulty with playing 30 minutes a game. again we will see how AJ and staff ultimately divide it up, but i still doubt we get anyone playing 35 minutes a game

my bet, Mesa and Jenna go from under 18 to at least 23 and depending on matchups either one could have some games around 30 minutes. I feel like they will try to be careful adding many more minutes to Paige or Brooklyn because both of them get guarded so hard. they play the most demanding minutes of anyone. i am pretty sure that Tori has averaged over 30 minutes a game in previous seasons

they will be able to absorb the minutes. the bigger question is how much do roles change and how quickly do they adjust to that
    NOPE, that would be wrong. Tori is averaging career high in minutes this season at 28.9. she has averaged between 25 and 27 minutes a game in the past. would be interesting to know what is the most minutes someone has averaged under AJ. nobody in the last 4 years has been much over 30

Comment

I had read some articles on TCU and they were down to 6 scholarship players and had been unable to play 5 v 5 in practice. Is it possible we'll see another addition to the roster? Just a few days ago Arizona's women's team made a post to their IG about open tryouts.

Speaking of practice, here's an interesting read from The Athletic about the male practice players guarding the stars on teams like Iowa, South Carolina, and Stanford. To bypass paywall use https://12ft.io and paste in article link

Comment

Originally posted by peavy View Post
        I had read some articles on TCU and they were down to 6 scholarship players and had been unable to play 5 v 5 in practice. Is it possible we'll see another addition to the roster? Just a few days ago Arizona's women's team made a post to their IG about open tryouts.

Speaking of practice, here's an interesting read from The Athletic about the male practice players guarding the stars on teams like Iowa, South Carolina, and Stanford. To bypass paywall use https://12ft.io and paste in article link
        Don't the women usually bring in some male students to practice against ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Yes they do.

Comment

AJ said in pregame interview Madysen would be out for the year

Comment

Jacks Twitter account still hasn't listed a starting lineup, which they usually post an hour or two before game time.

Comment

Byom starting. Interesting choice but I’m sure this will change depending on the matchup.

Comment

AJ needs to calm the troops down. Playing tight, especially on offense. Shooting 2-12.

Comment

Tollefson in the game in the first quarter.

Comment

Offense struggling but shot looks inside were there, just didn’t fall. Defense looks like it’ll be fine. Similar start to the game in Brookings. Guards need to create more offensively.

Comment

Jacks are rattled. Fortunate to only be down 8.

Comment

Schnetnan needs to be on this roster before the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

As has been noted they do. A good friend of mine practiced with the women when we were in college. He was a very good high school player and played a year of college ball at DWU.

Comment

Finally hit an outside shot. Hopefully that loosens everyone up. Need to keep within striking distance at the half, and then re-group.

Comment

Elsen & Newitt are tough to listen to.

Comment

Working...
                                X