Tourney time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourney time

What will be the rabbit ladies fate?? should find out soon. assuming they are not in ncaa is there a place to get the NIT breakdown?

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    What will be the rabbit ladies fate?? should find out soon. assuming they are not in ncaa is there a place to get the NIT breakdown?
    Here is WNIT "central"

Comment

i feel like the WBB try a little harder to keep things regional so maybe this is the norm, but it seems slightly rude putting iowa and iowa state as the 2 and 3 seed in same region?? anyone else think that.

i promise i will NOT lose any sleep about it!! just kind of made me think hmmmmmm??

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Here is WNIT "central"
        thanks jake!! should have known you would have the answer and just asked you direct. but this way maybe some others can benefit from my stupidity))

Comment

thanks jake!! should have known you would have the answer and just asked you direct. but this way maybe some others can benefit from my stupidity))
          I'm just hoping game scheduling allows me to watch Jacks' WBB games. Looks like men play early on Thurs.

Comment

I'm just hoping game scheduling allows me to watch Jacks' WBB games. Looks like men play early on Thurs.
            yep it looks like i am taking the day off on thursday. i was hoping we would play later in the day. cuz no matter what happens in that game i dont see myself going back to work afterward

Comment

yep it looks like i am taking the day off on thursday. i was hoping we would play later in the day. cuz no matter what happens in that game i dont see myself going back to work afterward
              Jacks and UMKC are Summit reps in WNIT with Salukis, Drake, and Panthers from MVC

Comment

Jacks and UMKC are Summit reps in WNIT with Salukis, Drake, and Panthers from MVC
                if i understand correctly, the only thing we will see today is who is in the field

brackets and game times announced tomorrow

but i assume i could be wrong

Comment

if i understand correctly, the only thing we will see today is who is in the field

brackets and game times announced tomorrow

but i assume i could be wrong
                  Correct, the bracket will be announced by 1pm CT tomorrow

Comment

Minnesota got in with a 14-17 record - would love to see them come to Frost in the first round. Would be a rematch from a few years ago in Pam Borton's last game before she got fired.

Comment

Looking at the list of teams and records, I feel we could beat anyone in the field if we play well enough. Hope we make the best of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Minnesota got in with a 14-17 record - would love to see them come to Frost in the first round. Would be a rematch from a few years ago in Pam Borton's last game before she got fired.
                        some fans from minny think they are headed to Frost. sounds like they got in because MSU and Northwestern turned the WNIT down.

Comment

https://twitter.com/alexaphilippou/s...aLt1RaFeg&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

I had heard that replacements are good until 6pm today. After that time, the no contest phrase was used. It may be an auto advance for the opponent if tests for Covid are found later than 6pm today. The Jackrabbits would be a substitute for AQ coyotes in the Summit(1 team bid). The at large could be for any team otherwise. I am not sure how that process works.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

That should result in the Jacks getting a # 1 seed or something close to it in the WNIT.

Comment

Working...
                              X