• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio (15-14) at Frost Arena on Thursday at 7pm

Comment

UMKC at UNI at the same time

Comment

This is a game I can make. The weather looks to be good for those traveling to Brookings. Go Jacks!
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Round 1- Ohio Thursday
          Round 2- Either Minnesota or Green Bay
          Round 3- The winner between Drake, Missouri, Kansas City or Norther Iowa

It will be interesting to see who has what bids for some future games.

Comment

Didn't Jacks play UWGB, UNI, Drake, UMKC this season? So only new team would be Gophers?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ohio Bobcats are playing a short bench and that bench has changed a couple of times that last 10 games. 6-7 deep would be expected from the squad with 5"11" & 5'8" the expected heights of those on the floor. 2 seniors and a junior are the double figure scorers and leading rebounders. They average 70.5 points in conference. The Bobcats finished 10th in the MAC. They had been the preseason #1 choice. The Jackrabbits should be the early favorite in this game. Go Jacks!!
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Didn't Jacks play UWGB, UNI, Drake, UMKC this season? So only new team would be Gophers?

It could go Ohio, Minnesota and Missouri.
                Probably not but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                  Round 1- Ohio Thursday
                  Round 2- Either Minnesota or Green Bay
                  Round 3- The winner between Drake, Missouri, Kansas City or Norther Iowa

It will be interesting to see who has what bids for some future games.
                  Jacks will host through Round 2. The only team that could bring in more fans than SDSU and out-bid them is Drake. Doesn't matter if the Jacks don't win Thursday. Take it 1 game at a time and pack Frost!
                  Rollin' in my 5.0
                  With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                  Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Last regular season home game, Missouri drew 2,200+, Jacks drew 2,000+, Drake drew 1,100+, Green Bay drew under 300 and UNI drew 200+.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post

Jacks didn't play Drake this season. I looked at their schedule because I didn't know for sure either.

Comment

Are the bids turned in prior to the scheduling? That would assume that each game is predetermined as the bracket is assembled. If the team with the highest bid within the bracket is defeated, the schedule would be adjusted for the home team. In the past, UTEP hosted the 2014 semi in El Paso where the Jackrabbits narrowly lost(66-63) in front of a huge crowd(12222). The Jackrabbits fan base needs to support the WBB this week.

Comment

and the students are gone for spring break, so some extra help from us old farts would be good!!!! jake please dont make an ice cream flavor out of that))

Comment

Did anybody else NOT get any notice that Minnesota season ticket holder tickets went on sale at 8 am this morning? Because I didn't. I had to e-mail the ticket office to find out what was going on.

Not happy with the ticket office right now.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Did anybody else NOT get any notice that Minnesota season ticket holder tickets went on sale at 8 am this morning? Because I didn't. I had to e-mail the ticket office to find out what was going on.

Not happy with the ticket office right now.
                              i didnt get an email for this game but did for the Ohio game. But its in my account

Comment

Slight chance I can make this game finally. Gonna see what I can do or how many kids I will bring for it.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X