Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't the Jacks offer a McKenna Johnson from North Dakota ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Didn't the Jacks offer a McKenna Johnson from North Dakota ?
      Yes, she was my guess when we got a commit earlier this spring that turned out to be Abby Hoselton. The top of my wish list is Hadley Thul. I think someone reported on here that she was headed to Northwestern, but I don't see that on her twitter anywhere and I believe they recently had a coaching change?
      Last edited by Jackrabbit2012; 07-11-2024, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/NorthTartan/statu...04056512065805

Looks like I got my wish. She looks like Vasecka 2.0

Held offers from Wisconsin, Northwestern, Marquette

Comment

• Wow! Another big one. Big Ten offers and ranked in the top 5 for Minnesota’s class of 2025. Also plays on North Tartan with Hoselton so that’ll help with chemistry. The future just looks brighter every year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
            http://twitter.com/NorthTartan/statu...04056512065805

Looks like I got my wish. She looks like Vasecka 2.0

Held offers from Wisconsin, Northwestern, Marquette
            Her Hudl highlights are impressive: smooth, agile, handles, and 6'2 - AJ keeps building road grader rosters.
            Player 24-25 25-26 25-26
            Kallie Theisen 6'1 R-Sr
            Madysen Vlastuin 6'0 R-Sr
            Mesa Byom 6'2 R-Sr
            Paige Meyer 5'6 Sr
            Haleigh Timmer 5'11 R-Jr R-Sr
            Brooklyn Meyer 6'2 Jr Sr
            Madison Mathiowetz 5'9 Jr Sr
            Ellie Colbeck 5'9 Jr Sr
            Hilary Behrens 6'1 R-Fr R-So R-Jr
            Jenna Hopp 5'11 So Jr Sr
            Jaida Dunn 6'1 Fr So Jr
            Katie Vasecka 6'1 Fr So Jr
            Emily Fox 5'8 Fr So Jr
            Mahli Abdouch 5'7 Fr So Jr
            Claire Shepard 6'1" Fr So Jr
            Brooklynn Felchle 6'3 Fr So
            Abby Holscher 5'11" Fr So
            Hadley Thul 6'2" Fr So
            Totals 15 14 10
            Last edited by GrandpaLee; 07-11-2024, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Great get as another talented, tall and versatile player. Not sure we still have another scholarship for the 2025 class, but would be nice to get McKenna Johnson of Mandan, ND. Another 6'2 forward who holds offers from SDSU, NDSU, Purdue Ft Wayne and others. She has had an offer from SDSU since July 2022 that may not still be out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Great get as another talented, tall and versatile player. Not sure we still have another scholarship for the 2025 class, but would be nice to get McKenna Johnson of Mandan, ND. Another 6'2 forward who holds offers from SDSU, NDSU, Purdue Ft Wayne and others. She has had an offer from SDSU since July 2022 that may not still be out there.
                Looks like she also played with Thul and Hoselton on North Tartan last summer.

Comment

• I have Vlastuin, Paige Meyer, Byom and Theisen having 2024-2025 season as their last year of eligibility. But maybe not. I see Theisen played 14 games her first season and then was injured. Not sure if that is a factor or even if she would/could stay an extra year. At one time the Jack’s offered Libby Fandel from Cedar Rapids, Iowa also, 5-11”…not sure her actual position(s) on her team!

Comment

• If you don't live too far from Marshall, Hadley will be playing there on November 22. I'm super stoked about this signing.

Comment

Working...
                    X