Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ with the Great Day to be a Jackrabbit tweet !

Comment

• Wonder who committed

Comment

• Originally posted by jackdaniel

Can't be 2025, already at 15 on the roster for 2025, mov'n in on 2026 ?
        Currently at 15, we lose 4 ( Paige,Vlastuin,Byom,Theisen ) and gain 3 ( Felchle,Holscher and Thul). So we should be able to add one if they want to continue with 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Currently at 15, we lose 4 ( Paige,Vlastuin,Byom,Theisen ) and gain 3 ( Felchle,Holscher and Thul). So we should be able to add one if they want to continue with 15.
          I had Trishelle Miller listed as a 2025, she's a 2026, sorry about that misinformation

Comment

• Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

I had Trishelle Miller listed as a 2025, she's a 2026, sorry about that misinformation
            I wasn't sure myself until I checked Grandpa Lee's chart a few posts back.

Comment

• Minnesota Furry AAU twitter account retweeted AJ's post, so if I was a betting person that is where I would start guessing. Pressley Watkins or Alivia Bell from the 2027 class?

Comment

I wasn't sure myself until I checked Grandpa Lee's chart a few posts back.
                I should have done that too in hindsight , thanks for correcting me BTW

Comment

• 5'10 Stewartville MN Guard (2027) Audrey Shindelar commits to Jacks WBB per her Twitter account. She must be the one we're wondering on. Super bright prospect, from AJ's neck of the woods in MN.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbruce65 View Post
                    5'10 Stewartville MN Guard (2027) Audrey Shindelar commits to Jacks WBB per her Twitter account. She must be the one we're wondering on. Super bright prospect, from AJ's neck of the woods in MN.
                    She looks very smooth. Her highlight film was from her sophomore season. Would that make her 2026?

Comment

• Some sites list her at 6' now. 2026 recruit. Looks like she has had some great stats for the MN Fury, was an all state selection, and has drawn interest from some Big Ten and Ivy League schools. Sounds like a great get on and off the court!

Comment

• great addition, I think she'll fit in well

Comment

• AJ with another Great Day to be a Jackrabbit tweet !

Comment

AJ with another Great Day to be a Jackrabbit tweet !
                            Looks like it's Ruby Moore, Class of '27 guard from SF O'Gorman.

Comment

Looks like it's Ruby Moore, Class of '27 guard from SF O'Gorman.
                              I won't be surprised if the youngest Burckhard also joins her. Now if they can get the Altenburg girl to stay here with them that would be amazing and similar to our current freshmen class.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

I won't be surprised if the youngest Burckhard also joins her. Now if they can get the Altenburg girl to stay here with them that would be amazing and similar to our current freshmen class.
                                How does Lauryn compare to her sister talent wise? Obviously a speculation at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X