Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stapleton is not on the current roster, don't know why. OK, this was posted 9/23 on this thread by Old Hare, # 584, "Sydney Stapleton is likely finished with basketball due to last year's injury. The others listed as seniors may be ready to head to further education or careers. Paiton is likely prepared for the extra year of basketball as a 5th year starter". I must have missed it. Carry on .
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 10-24-2021, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      Stapleton is not on the current roster, don't know why. OK, this was posted 9/23 on this thread by Old Hare, # 584, "Sydney Stapleton is likely finished with basketball due to last year's injury. The others listed as seniors may be ready to head to further education or careers. Paiton is likely prepared for the extra year of basketball as a 5th year starter". I must have missed it. Carry on .
      On the Midco women's Summit League preview show, they said that Stapleton is still in school but not playing basketball. With still having 15 players on the roster and her injury happening at the end of the season, it was likely decided that there would not be minutes available by the time she is completely healthy. With the flexibility of scholarships this year due to the extra COVID year, there were probably $ available to keep her on scholarship until she graduates next spring.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

On the Midco women's Summit League preview show, they said that Stapleton is still in school but not playing basketball. With still having 15 players on the roster and her injury happening at the end of the season, it was likely decided that there would not be minutes available by the time she is completely healthy. With the flexibility of scholarships this year due to the extra COVID year, there were probably $ available to keep her on scholarship until she graduates next spring.
        The brains that be are alway's on top of these things, hope for the best with Sydney.

Comment

• AJ out with the Great Day to be a Jackrabbit tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            AJ out with the Great Day to be a Jackrabbit tweet.
            A little early for Christmas, but just in time for Thanksgiving, also giving thanks to the generosity of the NCAA to expand the number of teams entered into "March madness" from 64 to 68, according to Rebkell's (they made that calling the women's tournament March madness too, "official" now for the women's tournament, although I think it was anyway, but now the NCAA officially gives their blessings). I was totally unaware of that , appologies if this was already posted here, missed it if it was. Great opportunity for 4 more women's teams to be included. The NCAA got a lot of heat for their unequal treatment for the Women's NCAA tournament last season, I'm sure you are all aware of. Welcome to our future Jackrabbit !!! Great day to be a Jackrabbit fan for sure.

Comment

A little early for Christmas, but just in time for Thanksgiving, also giving thanks to the generosity of the NCAA to expand the number of teams entered into "March madness" from 64 to 68, according to Rebkell's (they made that calling the women's tournament March madness too, "official" now for the women's tournament, although I think it was anyway, but now the NCAA officially gives their blessings). I was totally unaware of that , appologies if this was already posted here, missed it if it was. Great opportunity for 4 more women's teams to be included. The NCAA got a lot of heat for their unequal treatment for the Women's NCAA tournament last season, I'm sure you are all aware of. Welcome to our future Jackrabbit !!! Great day to be a Jackrabbit fan for sure.
              Haven’t seen anything official but from the rumors I’m hearing, this recruit will count as both a really good Thanksgiving gift AND a Christmas gift. I’ll wait for an official announcement before saying more, but might easily be one of our best recruits ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

Haven’t seen anything official but from the rumors I’m hearing, this recruit will count as both a really good Thanksgiving gift AND a Christmas gift. I’ll wait for an official announcement before saying more, but might easily be one of our best recruits ever.
                Your killing me here!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

Needless to say you've peaked everyone's interest, anxiously waiting to see who she is, I trust I'll recognize the name. Thanks for the update.

Comment

• Could be Jaidyn Dunn from Sioux Falls Jefferson class of 2024. Has offers from Drake, Colorado State, SDSU, Omaha, UND and others.

Comment

• this is probably far fetched, but as long as we're speculating, and with the " might easily be one of our best recruits ever" quote as a rough guide, thought I'd go big and say Audi Crooks .She'd be a game changer, but realistically , with the offers she's already gotten , it's probably not her sad to say. I'm trying to equate to former Jacks , and there are a lot of them, that someone might be better than, that's current, Katie Vasecka would be nice, but she's got some big offers too. Guess I'll wait and be pleasantly surprised when the time comes.

Comment

this is probably far fetched, but as long as we're speculating, and with the " might easily be one of our best recruits ever" quote as a rough guide, thought I'd go big and say Audi Crooks .She'd be a game changer, but realistically , with the offers she's already gotten , it's probably not her sad to say. I'm trying to equate to former Jacks , and there are a lot of them, that someone might be better than, that's current, Katie Vasecka would be nice, but she's got some big offers too. Guess I'll wait and be pleasantly surprised when the time comes.
                        On the right track.

Side note - Brooklyn Meyer is better than Audi Crooks.

Comment

• Brooklyn Meyer on paper may be the best to ever to commit to SDSU.

Comment

• Are we guessing? I'll guess Sydni Schetnan. The thought of missing out on several weeks of sub-zero temps has her missing home. C'mon home Syd.
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• How about Ndjaklenga?
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                                How about Ndjaklenga?
                                She "is/was" going to Texas last I knew, Which isn't much!

Comment

Working...
                                X