NDSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Game Thread

Man, has Vogel come alive in the 2nd half. Hope she keeps going and goes in style at home. Up by 20 pts.

Comment

Courtney has 15 Rbs
      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
      US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Sounds like we're pulling away, biggest lead of the night at 61-40.

Comment

I, too, became a weather/scheduling casualty. I really wanted to be there for Megan Vogel night, but weather and the fact that my wife worked late handcuffed me on this one. Hoping for a WNIT home game...

Comment

4132 fans did make it.
            An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley

Comment

Good to see a good crowd. We were thinking of driving up from Yankton, but weather scared us away. Up over 30 now...

Comment

Wow, 5 point possesion. Then another 2.

Comment

I missed the date on the selection committee for the NCAA tournament. What date is it? It sounds like the WNIT field will be announced the same day after the NCAA field is set.

Comment

4132 fans did make it.
                    I'd say that's respectable.

Comment

Vogel is about ready to come out...What a pleasure it has been to watch her

Comment

84-45, Jacks fans chanting thank you Megan, nice. SDSU is about just that. Lets get it back for the men. It can be and will be as good as anyplace. That my friends is a fact. Another big win for SDSU.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

86-51 Jacks win, great performance by a very talented SDSU team. I hope this isn't their last game at Frost this year.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

No to change the subject guys and congrats on the beating you gave us > but how is the weather down there are you getting snow yet?

Comment

By the way hope we can return the favor tomorrow night.

Comment

Jacks lead by only 7 with 13:15 left after the Bison run to open the second half.
                                Really put the game away after that.

Good win.

Comment

Working...
                                X