NDSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Game Thread

Almost game time. Let's send Megan out in style.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Re: NDSU Game Thread

Sounds like a good crowd
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Grimsrud with 9 pts and 8 rbs already
      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley

Comment

Jacks up 33-25, NDSU will not go away tonight. Nice game for Grimsrud thus far.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Grimsrud with 9 pts and 9 rebs, Jacks are "hitting their stride" as Scotty says. SDSU leads 44-27. What a team.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

44-27 at the half, it was 19-19 at one point.

Comment

Jacks were trailing 14 to 19 so thats a 20 pt production to half 44-27. Bison got only 8 points during that run. I am listening to WDAY. And Scott Miller is saying my oh my quite often in the last few minutes. WDAY's half time guest is Terry V of the Argus who will talk about the chances for SDSU in the WNIT.

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham
                Jacks were trailing 14 to 19 so thats a 20 pt production to half 44-27. Bison got only 8 points during that run. I am listening to WDAY. And Scott Miller is saying my oh my quite often in the last few minutes. WDAY's half time guest is Terry V of the Argus who will talk about the chances for SDSU in the WNIT.
                Why aren't you at Frost tonite Haldersham? Don't tell me you traveled to Fargo ahead of time. Nice finish to the first half for the Jacks. Megan needs to assert herself has one of the best ever if she wants to be one of the best ever. This is her chance. I want to see/hear it.

Comment

This old bacholor has a squeeze in North Dakota, so I spend a lot of time up here. Also getting up to speed on tax law by working as a a volunteer in West Fargo. I can never become a Bison follower but its interesting to see and hear whats going on.

Terry did not mention anything about the WNIT, that he has not already mentioned in his blog or in other articles.

If anyone from South Dakota is planning on traveling, the weather man may make it difficult as the forcast calls for 6 to 10 inches of snow starting tonight and also the wind is expected to pickup so it could be hazardous.

Also I gave my tickets to a fairly new faculty member who hopefully will become a big Jack fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham
                    If anyone from South Dakota is planning on traveling, the weather man may make it difficult as the forcast calls for 6 to 10 inches of snow starting tonight and also the wind is expected to pickup so it could be hazardous.
                    I'm only going to address the weather guy thing.  Those guys/gals are less often right than they are wrong.  That said, I am glad my weekend is scheduled with work, no decision for me.

Jacks playing well, up by 15, can't let up.

Comment

Bison on a run. The lead down to 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus
                        Bison on a run.  The lead down to 9.
                        I was about to say the same. Make some noise crowd, we need it. 47-38 Jacks.

Comment

Megan with a couple of 3's, Jacks back up by 15, lets bury them.

Comment

Vogel says BOOM  BOOM    Hits 2 threes.   Lead back to 15.

Comment

Thanks for the posts guys. Sitting here listening to the game and reading the thread as the game goes on. Wife listening to high school game. Friday night. Man, I must not have much of a life...

Comment

Working...
                              X