Minnesota at Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota at Frost

Bring on the Gophers! Thursday 3/27/14 at 7:00 pm Central.

Terry Vandrovec noted in a tweet "Minnesota finally has to make the trek to Frost Arena. SDSU couldn't have asked for more in missing out on the NCAAs."

He's right. The Big Ten is winless at Frost this year ( -- Just Penn State dared to come to Frost.)

Frost sellout!

Re: Minnesota at Frost

I'll betcha Coach Borton is throwing up right now

Comment

Awesome! This is a big deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Bring on the Gophers! Thursday 3/27/14 at 7:00 pm Central.

Terry Vandrovec noted in a tweet "Minnesota finally has to make the trek to Frost Arena. SDSU couldn't have asked for more in missing out on the NCAAs."

He's right. The Big Ten is winless at Frost this year ( -- Just Penn State dared to come to Frost.)

Frost sellout!
        Would I be too conservative or too optimistic to put the over/under attendance at 3000 for a Thursday night game at Frost?
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

OldHare...I think and hope 3000 will be real conservative. I think we can hit 4,000. The fans who put away their Jackrabbit gear for the season will get it out again since the opponent is Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            Would I be too conservative or too optimistic to put the over/under attendance at 3000 for a Thursday night game at Frost?
            There shouldnt be any high school activities going on yet with bb season just getting over. The only thing that might hurt would be the mens ncaa tourney and some people may want to stay home and watch those games.

Comment

I'm guessing there will be a lot of people from Western Minnesota who will make the trip to Brookings to see the Gophers. Hopefully we can make past 4K for the game.

Comment

I'm trying to round up a few Jacks from Mankato to make the trip over. Friday as the biggest test of my life though as it is my comprehensive exams for my program. I really want to be there so we will see if I can get a few other people so I can sleep on the way home. The wife is telling me it's a bad idea.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I'm working on freeing up my night so I can make the trip now. This is a rare opportunity. I'd love to be there if we both advanced to the round of 8 AND sent the Gophers home!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Color me tickled. I really didn't think there was a snowball's chance in hell UM would end up in Frost. Can't decide which HC I dislike more, UM's Borton, or Baylor's Mulkey.

I hope this games atmosphere approaches that of Indana in 07. It has the potential to, that is for sure.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

NOT THE JACKRABBITS!!!!!

Comment

Story from the official Gopher athletics website on today's Minnesota win over SMU:

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/w...032314aaa.html

Minnesota lost to Creighton early in the season and also lost to Penn State. I haven't studied whether we had any other common opponents.

Comment

Story from the official Gopher athletics website on today's Minnesota win over SMU:

Minnesota lost to Creighton early in the season and also lost to Penn State. I haven't studied whether we had any other common opponents.
                          Their star player also went down at the end of the game.

Comment

Northern Iowa. Gophers won 73-55; Jacks won 80-44

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              Northern Iowa. Gophers 73-55; Jacks 80-44
                              Also UWGB. Jacks won 66-54 @UWGB, Minnesota won 62-60 @MINN.

Comment

Working...
                              X