WNIT: Butler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WNIT: Butler

72-51 Jacks, final media timeout, 3:37 left.

Comment

Walters for 3! 75-55, 1:25 left.

Comment

78-61 Jacks, final. Great win. Creighton is next. I hope they send them to Frost for some revenge.

Comment

That last possession,was wishing someone would just take the shot....passed it til it got tied up.....would've been great chance for someone to get some points....maybe Hart or someone.Wouldn't of mattered one bit if it would have been a miss.No one got a shot instead.Great game for Jacks.
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-20-2014, 09:05 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Great performance tonight. Dominant.

When do we find out the when/where of the Creighton game?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Jacks HOST Creighton on Sunday at 2pm.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                Jacks HOST Creighton on Sunday at 2pm.
                Nice. Payback time.

Comment

I still have nightmares of the shooting clinic the Jays put on us the last wnit game we played them in Frost.
                  Feel we're due for a fun afternoon in Frost Sunday afternoon...I think the ladies found a little mojo tonight!
                  SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    That last pocession,was wishing someone would just take the shot....passed it til it got tied up.....would've been great chance for someone to get some points....maybe Hart or someone.Wouldn't of mattered one bit if it would have been a miss.No one got a shot instead.Great game for Jacks.
                    At that point the classy thing to do is dribble it out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      At that point the classy thing to do is dribble it out.
                      My bad,I thought they had to shoot to avoid a shot clock violation on that possession.

Comment

Only 1800+ at the game, but the crowd was energetic as needed.. Waytashek did a good job of handling the ball in the second half. I am not sure how many assists she had or almost had, but she is sure handed when taking the ball to the paint. She finally made a few shots in the second half as well. It was a solid team effort with most of the women getting a little time in the light somewhere. Stevens continues to increase her role on the team. Clarin found the rim and the rebounds. As stated earlier, everyone rose to the occasion somewhere during the game. There should be fewer distractions on Sunday which may fill Frost a little more full for the Creighton game. Hopefully the women keep the energy for the next game.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

687 attended the game in Omaha to watch Creighton beat Missouri.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            Only 1800+ at the game, but the crowd was energetic as needed.. Waytashek did a good job of handling the ball in the second half. I am not sure how many assists she had or almost had, but she is sure handed when taking the ball to the paint. She finally made a few shots in the second half as well. It was a solid team effort with most of the women getting a little time in the light somewhere. Stevens continues to increase her role on the team. Clarin found the rim and the rebounds. As stated earlier, everyone rose to the occasion somewhere during the game. There should be fewer distractions on Sunday which may fill Frost a little more full for the Creighton game. Hopefully the women keep the energy for the next game.
                            Paluch didn't have a great shooting night , but played a very good floor game - 5 assists and only 1 turnover. And when Clarin can stay out of foul trouble and get 25 minutes in , she can have a big impact on the game. It seems that in those games when she gets two fouls right away , she often isn't a factor for the rest of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              687 attended the game in Omaha to watch Creighton beat Missouri.
                              I would guess there are more than a few Creighton fans in San Antonio for the men's game tomorrow.

Comment

Paluch did very well at the free throw line and of course she sank the long shot at the end of the first half. She had a few moments in the light(5 assists) even with the cold shooting from the field. It was great team effort tonight. It seemed like someone always picked up an offensive rebound or a steal to cover up the poor shooting night.

Comment

Working...
                                X