USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD

It's too bad that with a rivalry game with state-wide interest, that WNAX doesn't pick up the game when there is no conflict with a mens game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      It's too bad that with a rivalry game with state-wide interest, that WNAX doesn't pick up the game when there is no conflict with a mens game.
      another victim of mirror scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        another victim of mirror scheduling.
        advertised to be on 93.7 FM and it is on 910 AM???
        Where is the flagship station with no men's game to crossover?
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          I can only get 910 halfassed on my radio at work. everyother station comes in. what else in SF would be able to get the game in sf?
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

will need updates on here as i follow the game tracker considering in SF cant get the radio to come in.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Only men's games are on WNAX. Women's are on 104.1 in Yankton and it says 93.7 in Brookings but it's 910AM. The women's flagship station is 104.1 though

Comment

greetings from the dome. Looks like about half as many fans as there were at the mens game.

Comment

The real sad thing is that USD could have a video feed on their site and we would all pay to watch it. I would be more pissed if I was a USD fan and could not watch the game.

Comment

15:58 in first half. SDSU 4 USD 4... Coyotes getting a lot of offensive rebounds. Jacks with two double dribble turnovers

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                      The real sad thing is that USD could have a video feed on their site and we would all pay to watch it. I would be more pissed if I was a USD fan and could not watch the game.
                      http://www.dakotacast.org/usd/index.htm

Comment

the game tracker makes it look like we cant get a rebound.

Comment

4-4 at the first media. 15:58 left.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            the game tracker makes it look like we cant get a rebound.
                            JJ makes it sound like we can't get a rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                              JJ makes it sound like we can't get a rebound.
                              Wish i could hear it. 910 is all choppy and cant hear a thing. nothing like being 1 hour away from the game and we cant have radio coverage good enough to hear the game. wish 570 carried everything.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                Wish i could hear it. 910 is all choppy and cant hear a thing. nothing like being 1 hour away from the game and we cant have radio coverage good enough to hear the game. wish 570 carried everything.
                                You could listen to the Coyote broadcast online. It's free but the dude's a huge homer.

http://www.kvht.com/

Then go to listen on the right

Comment

Working...
                                X