USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD

State plays USD Wednesday. Is the game on TV? Not sure if Ill be able to make the trip over to watch.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: USD

Someone please tell me there is some mistake.... Midco Sports says that they will have live coverage of Minot St. vs Augie WBB Wednesday night and Gojacks.com does not show any indication that video will be available on their feed. Is Wednesday's game seriously only available on the radio?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Someone please tell me there is some mistake.... Midco Sports says that they will have live coverage of Minot St. vs Augie WBB Wednesday night and Gojacks.com does not show any indication that video will be available on their feed. Is Wednesday's game seriously only available on the radio?!?!
      USD isn't a NeuLion school,so there won't be video on Jackrabbit Extra unless there is a Midco feed.

Comment

You are correct. The game is not on TV. It was supposed to be on Midco but they already have their truck in Brookings and didn't want to travel down I-29 and then back up for Thursday night's game. They were scheduled to air it as of last week but this past weekend it was taken off the schedule probably due to logistical issues I mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          You are correct. The game is not on TV. It was supposed to be on Midco but they already have their truck in Brookings and didn't want to travel down I-29 and then back up for Thursday night's game. They were scheduled to air it as of last week but this past weekend it was taken off the schedule probably due to logistical issues I mentioned above.
          I totally understand. I mean, that's almost two entire hours away.

Good call Midco.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

What Midco cant afford two trucks?

Comment

Unbelievable.

I did not want to make another trip over to the Dome but it might have to happen. The thought of huddling around the radio (1930's style) for a SDSU/USD game just does not do it for me.

Comment

Unbelievable.

I did not want to make another trip over to the Dome but it might have to happen. The thought of huddling around the radio (1930's style) for a SDSU/USD game just does not do it for me.
                We get spoiled fast, don't we?
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Since I do not have the luxury of radio reception, I will be listening via Jackrabbit Extra.
                  Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

It's time for a Jacks team to come out of Vermillion and not have to explain away a loss by saying "it's just another game for us".

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                      Since I do not have the luxury of radio reception, I will be listening via Jackrabbit Extra.
                      It is odd that the South Dakota Public Broadcasting would not fill the need for some attention for a game like this. Not to go too far back, but the Iowa Public people did that for the wrestling matches between Hawkeyes and Cyclones 40+ years ago. It would be a good place for 2 state universities to be showing women's basketball.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        We get spoiled fast, don't we?
                        Absolutely! Radio-only coverage definitely now feels very D2.

It appears that USD might have a video feed available for $10 (montly subscription). Have any of you lurking Yote fans tried it out to see what kind of quality is available?

Comment

Absolutely! Radio-only coverage definitely now feels very D2.

It appears that USD might have a video feed available for $10 (montly subscription). Have any of you lurking Yote fans tried it out to see what kind of quality is available?
                          D2??????. Sorry but I dont agree. Obviously you did not grow listening to Fibber McGee and Molly. Or Lem and Abner. You have no idea what you missed. With radio, your imagination can run wild, you dont have to fix your mind on a phoney image. You mean you want to listen to Joe Van Goor and get homered to death? Not me. Love JJ Hartington.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            My question is it because of the extra work involved?Whats happened to the work ethics if that's the case?What about all us Midco subscibers,we should light up their switchboard with complaints.I hate to say it, but complaining is the only reason things get changed or done,that's why there's so much of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                              They do have two trucks. One is in North Dakota, however, and they leave that up there because of all the hockey games they carry plus other UND and NDSU athletics. Disappointing, I know, and Midco is in that phase where they are seeing how everything is working and they will hopefully improve in the future. They are good, but need to improve, which I'm sure they will.

Comment

Working...
                              X