Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011/2012 Roster

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Knowing the competitor that Jill is,I'm sure it was tough to sit out that year,but I would bet that she would admit that it made her more ready for the college game than if she would have come in directly out of high school.
    Personally knowing Jill, I KNOW that it was hard for her to sit out, but, she said she felt like Creighton was not the place for her to be. She said she felt she made the right decision by leaving Creighton for SD State. I'm glad she did because she's had an amazing career and we can really use her now.
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

i really hope someone steps up and grabs the pg position by the reigns. plus, i would hope it's not a position young really needs to worry about. could very well be the difference between a good season and a VERY good season.

Comment

It was interesting to hear some of AJ's thoughts on the team during TV's live chat last week. He sounded very happy with the freshman - said Clarin is one of the best athletes he has had here,which says a lot since she plays the 4 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
          i really hope someone steps up and grabs the pg position by the reigns. plus, i would hope it's not a position young really needs to worry about. could very well be the difference between a good season and a VERY good season.
          I don't think she'll have to worry about it
          ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
            I don't think she'll have to worry about it
            think i can take your word for it!

Comment

from talking to her personally a few weeks ago, it doesn't sound like she wants to worry about it :P
              ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Working...
              X