Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    Do you know for a fact that Finkbeiner told his players to shoot at the last second? If so, then calling him classless for it is justified.
    Yes, and see JackinTea (post #39) and Finkbeiner's comment that he did it because he thought there was more time on the gameclock than on the shotclock as his explanation. And as for RowdyR, calling somebody classless, for calling somebody classless, is just plain...well...classless.
    Last edited by Jacks#1Fan; 01-13-2011, 09:59 PM. Reason: Poor spelling!

Comment

How utterly bo(o)rish.

Comment

It's time to break out the pie (I'm partial to French Silk). This has been,and will always be an endless debate - the team's fans that lose by a wide margin will always find something to be offended by,and the team's fans who win lopsided games will say just shut up and play better. It's unusual that we found ourselves on both sides of the fence in a 48 hour period.

Comment

Humble pie is always on the menu, whether you win or lose, IMO . . . of course, it's not everybody's favorite . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Humble pie is always on the menu, whether you win or lose, IMO . . . of course, it's not everybody's favorite . . .
            Humble, pie comes from the word umble, which meant entrails and unwanted meat that would be baked into a pie, a peasant type food. I would guess that wouldn't be anyones favorite, unless your starving or enjoy bad meat pies.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Humble, pie comes from the word umble, which meant entrails and unwanted meat that would be baked into a pie, a peasant type food. I would guess that wouldn't be anyones favorite, unless your starving or enjoy bad meat pies.
              And haggis can actually be quite tasty . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X