ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORU

Per TV, Leah still out with a foot injury and Macie probable after a severe bout with the flu.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: ORU

Anyone think the Jacks will play a zone defense against the talented/quick ORU guards?

Comment

Originally posted by jaysalum1 View Post
      Anyone think the Jacks will play a zone defense against the talented/quick ORU guards?
      One of the keys will be limting the number of turnovers to reduce their opportunities in the transition game.

Comment

We'll turn the ball over, that's a given. We need to avoid turning it over in clusters...like the MTSU game where we had like 10 in a row. One thing I'll be keeping an eye on is the officiating. If they don't call reach in fouls we are in serious trouble. If Kevi and Jaci are allowed to reach, they'll pick our pockets all night.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Big game tonight! Obviously.

Not sure what we'll see. I could see the Jacks getting blown out, grind out a hard fought win, or anything in between.

I'm still optimistic they are going to turn things around down the stretch and be a team to be reckoned with in Sioux Falls. Tonight will be a good barometer.

We've seen AJ tinker with the starting lineup. Those above are probably on to something with the idea of changing things up on defense.

Let's put a good crowd in there to cheer the ladies on!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I just dont feel to rosey about this game this early in confrence play at home, I think if its later in the year we can win it, but I just unfortunatley see that happening tonight. Not with out leah and a sub 100% macie. I told a friend I think women lose by 15 and men with by 10, his response was, who would have thought that was possible 3 years ago.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Win or lose,just hope we are improving every game to become a well oiled, fine tuned machine come tournament time.That said,I think it will be close,playing at Frost.Maybe TV's RRQ will be 0.
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-08-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

ugh, I cant take it, is it game time yet. I am hoping to listen to some good games tonight. work is taking for ever, I have been waiting fot the games to start all day.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  ugh, I cant take it, is it game time yet. I am hoping to listen to some good games tonight. work is taking for ever, I have been waiting fot the games to start all day.
                  Amen!

Live blogs tonight:

SDSU Collegian
                  http://www.sdsucollegian.com/sports/...s-oral-roberts

TV's blog
                  http://www.argusleader.com/article/9...S0202/91221041

Comment

Jacks trail 40-28 at the half. 15 TO's in the first half and only put up 21 field goal attempts.

Comment

UMKC just beat Southern Utah 73 to 66

Comment

Jacks lose 77-62.

Comment

That was difficult to listen to. I hope we looked better in person. Turnovers, turnovers, and more turnovers. Gotta keep the faith they'll come around!

Comment

oru up big, end of game, shot clock off, takes last second shot.= classless

Comment

Originally posted by jaysalum1 View Post
                              That was difficult to listen to. I hope we looked better in person. Turnovers, turnovers, and more turnovers. Gotta keep the faith they'll come around!
                              We did not look very good in person.

Comment

Working...
                              X