No announcement yet.

New Era (or whatever you wanna call it with a new coach) OPENING DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bassi at 2b with one out. we need one of our 2, 3, 4 hitters to have a hit and 2 of them have had 2 hits already today

Comment

• WOW))
      i guess you do not need a hit to score from second. grounder to SS. low throw. 1b defender fails to catch or stop the throw. it goes into the dugout and the runner is awarded home

Jacks win 1-0

Comment

• 14 Innings for TK today after 10 yesterday
        Zero runs

Jacks go to Ames on tuesday for DH with cyclones. curious what TK availability will be

also very curious why Yoder and A Williams were not in the lineup for any of the games this weekend

Comment

• Jacks start with Chiara Bassi, I've been calling her name wrong , sorry. 1-2, base hit to 1st, c'mon Jacks dig deep get her home, ground out runner to 2nd, Osmundson , pinch runner for Bassi on 2nd , pitch 2-1count, error .....game over we win, bizzare end error throw to first error ball went into dugout ,Osmundson went to 2nd and pinch runner ( Tollefson) was on her way to third and was awarded 3rd and home for the win Sweeping Omaha, cleaning up the house. It was definitely a hard fought series sweep for sure, but the Jacks refused to give up and ground it out

Comment

• It's TWO,TWO, TWO games in one, Jacks in 14 innings. Told ya I'm an old geezer, ha!
            Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-08-2023, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X