No announcement yet.

New Era (or whatever you wanna call it with a new coach) OPENING DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TC still pitching , what a warrior, fly out 1 out, 3-2, strike out, 2 outs, 1-2, 2-2, ground out, 1-2 -3 inning

Comment

Jacks up, Boyle fly out, Masterson up , Bossi next, pop up out of play still alive, windy day blowing balls around, strike out, Bassi batting 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 pitcher will throw strike i'll bet, ball hit and fielding error Bassi on 1st, Jarecki stikeout, on to the 12th

Comment

TC arm holding up , top of the 12th, strikeout, pop up foul ( had spin on it landed fair but went foul, next batter out , two away , 2-0 to batter, 3-0 (just missed) 3-1, full count, pop up and out Omaha retired, Jacks up

Comment

well bottom of 12 coming up
          Emma Oz leading off then Roz and Jocelyn they have 2 hits each and have been on base 6 times. the rest of the team has 1 hit. I hope we will NOT ask one of them to get out on purpose again this inning. TK has pitched TWELVE innings lets not waste that by having our best hitters for the game give away outs

Comment

JACKS Osmundson, 2-1 count, 3-1, 3-2, thrown out at first, fly out for Roz, Jace up, 1-1, 2-1, foul, 2-2, ground out.

Comment

3 up 3 down. going to the 13th and TK is coming back out. UNO has top of the order coming up. leadoff hitter Tucker has been EASILY the toughest hitter for TK to handle this weekend, making good contact on a regular basis

Comment

slow roller to 1b and tucker is out

Comment

Top of 13th, ground out, 1 out, fly out, two away, foul 1-2 , 2-2, strike out, bottom of 13th , Jacks bat

Comment

WOW the 3 batter for UNO is going to be seeing TK in her nightmares!!! struckout to end the second game yesterday and Ks twice in extra innings today and i cannot remember how many other Ks but i bet it is more than one. she was one of the top hitters in the summit coming into the weekend and she is 1 for 13

Comment

• Culver, Dumont, Boyle due up
                      Culver has had some good contact today but nothing fallen can she get it done??

she walks. i suppose we have Brooke bunt but she has gotten on 6 times this weekend with walks so she could advance the runner without forfeiting the out. nope she bunts. we need one of the bottom 3 hitters to get a hit.

Comment

• Boyle hits it sharp but directly at SS. Culver with bad baserunning goes to 3b on a ball hit to SS. should have been thrown out at 3b but SS goes to first so we have a runner on 3b with 2 outs

Comment

• Bottom of 13 th, lucky 13th???? Culver up, 1-1, 2-1,3-1, walk no outs, Dumont up, bunt 1 out runner on second, Boyle up , two outs to get Dumont home, c'mon home , we miss you. Boyle 2-1, grounder fielders choice out but Culver advances to 3rd base, Masterson 2-1, 2-2, out, hit right to pitcher.... dang it all to bleep, on to the 14th how long can TK go?

Comment

• WOW with the 11am start i did not go today because of morning family plans. i could have driven over at noon and watched 3 hours of softball)) 13+ innings and no runs)) at some point we need some hits

Comment

• top of 14th , fly out , 1 gone, 3-0, 3-1, foul 3-2, foul ball, foul wind helps hitter , strike out, 2 gone, 3-0 walk, 2 outs runner at first, 0-1 0-2, 4 pitches to get another strike, strikeout , ends the top half of the inning.

Comment

• Bassi and Jarecki have had some good ABs today hopefully at least one of them gets on that would get Roz and maybe Joc up this inning. Emma O looked great her first 3 AB yesterday but has not been on since. did make good contact last time. Bassi is on so i am sure Jarecki bunts

Comment

Working...
                                X