Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 Recruiting List

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Can he defend or pass? If not, he is a perfect fit for Boots in Vermillion. If yes, I hope we get him.
    I'm sure he's more than capable. Nagy's been doing a real good job of that. I'd like to use him like Baylor did with that little Heslip guy. Bring him off the bench. Timely 3's and then really opening up the middle for the posts and on drives. Basically like carlson. Although if he is determined to take on the kind of role of a louie krogman then usd can take him.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Kinda what I was thinking. Hard to tell from the videos, but he just has the feel of Louie Krogman Version 2.
      I would guess the coaching staff is working off more than a 1:26 video when they are deciding if they will offer. They have made pretty solid recruiting decisions in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        I would guess the coaching staff is working off more than a 1:26 video when they are deciding if they will offer. They have made pretty solid recruiting decisions in the last few years.
        Oh for sure. The coaching staff has earned our trust. I was just giving my opinion based off of 3 videos.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Tweet by Austin Hansen: "Jacks strike again..."
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            Tweet by Austin Hansen: "Jacks strike again..."
            I saw that too. Has to be Broman.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
              I'm sure he's more than capable. Nagy's been doing a real good job of that. I'd like to use him like Baylor did with that little Heslip guy. Bring him off the bench. Timely 3's and then really opening up the middle for the posts and on drives. Basically like carlson. Although if he is determined to take on the kind of role of a louie krogman then usd can take him.
              I don't doubt that the coaches have watched a lot more than a highlight video. I was just pointing out that shooting is only a small part of what makes a player a valuable addition. Now, having a kid like OU's Bader is always nice but when they aren't making shots you have a gaping hole in your roster. That said, guys like Nate Wolters only come around once in awhile. If Nagy offered then I'm all for it.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Nagy just tweeted this

Big weekend for the Jackrabbit Men's Basketball Team. Three down, one to go.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  I saw that too. Has to be Broman.
                  According to Ryan James he committed after his visit
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    According to Ryan James he committed after his visit
                    I saw a recruit there with Klink and Nagy. I talked to Klink about Hooker, Voss, and Weichmann and asked him where we were with the remaining scholarships. He grinned and winked and said we were doing well.................
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Still waiting on Flatten as well.
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

The staff should be pumped about getting this kid.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                          Still waiting on Flatten as well.
                          I asked Klink about him. He played it close to the vest. I need to corner him at Cubby's instead of CAS.

Comment

Just a quick note......Severyn and Doyle were also on their official visits here this weekend, so that had to help lock down a commitment from Broman.

Also, so now who do you think we fill our last spot with? I strongly feel that our last commitment is going to come from either Lynch or Flatten. Either way our coaches can now make a power play with these two and to all the others we have offers out to now that we have 1 scholly and multiple offers out....it is first come first serve.

Here is a thread I found about Anders on the Gophers Board...... http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boa...-Anders-Broman

P.S. not that it really matters but Reggie Lynch was the first guy to congratulate Broman on twitter about his commitment, Lynch took an unofficial visit to the Gophers this weekend.
                            Last edited by BigGoosie13; 09-16-2012, 07:48 PM. Reason: Link

Comment

It is indeed Anders Broman. Here's 2 tweets from TV:

Anders Broman is a 6-1 guard from Duluth. Scored 71 points in a game last year. Had at least 15 D-I offers. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...-Anders-Broman
                              34m Jake Wright   !

‏@JakeWright_20 Congratulations to my brother @andersbroman10 on his commitment to south Dakota state university
                              Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

According to Ryan James on twitter, Graham Woodward got an offer from Gonzaga today. It seems pretty unlikely that he will be the fourth.
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X