• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cal Poly - GDT

62-61 Cal Poly at the under 4 TO. :-(

Comment

65-65. Pretty quiet on the board tonight.

Comment

66 all
        1:40
        jacks balls

Comment

69-66 CP, 30 seconds. CRAP!!

Comment

Pathetic. This team is falt out underachieving. The "experts" had the Jacks picked 3rd they'll be lucky to make the Summit League tourney with the they're playing right now.

Comment

Final

73-66 poly

Comment

Just followed LiveStats, how come AC didnt get more touches?

Comment

We just don't have "it", whatever "it" is. Good teams don't lose a game like this at home.

Comment

AC didn't get any touches in the closing minutes because he's a liability at the free throw line. Nagy substituted AC on defense and Feigen on offense so that Cal Poly couldn't Hack-a-dova.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_boy View Post

see post above on FF %

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                        Pathetic. This team is falt out underachieving. The "experts" had the Jacks picked 3rd they'll be lucky to make the Summit League tourney with the they're playing right now.
                        I hate to say it, but I think you're partly right. I think the Jacks make the tournament, but they sure as crap aren't finishing third or anywhere near third.

No way they should've lost to Cal Poly. Again.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

"it" is talent IMHO. I dont even get upset anymore. When you expect the worst every game, its hard to be disappointed. Although I was busy with harvest when we beat Wyoming I was optimistic and was looking forward to eating crow and admitting the error or my ways. Guess I can forget about that for now.

Still believe we have a group of solid young men who are trying hard and representing our university well in the classroom and in the community. We just need more Div I calibre players.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_boy View Post
                            Because any team will play hack a shaq on him and he'll surely miss 60-75% of his free throws.

If I were Nagy I'd boot AC's @$$ out of the lockerroom and onto the court to practice his free throws.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              Because any team will play hack a shaq on him and he'll surely miss 60-75% of his free throws.

If I were Nagy I'd boot AC's @$$ out of the lockerroom and onto the court to practice his free throws.

He'd likely get more shots if he would get some rebounds. 2 rebounds tonight.

Comment

This team couldn't close a casket right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X