Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal Poly - GDT

http://www.gopoly.com/index.php?p=sp...ticle_id=85231

The Stangs play us tonight and Wisconsin tomorrow. That is some kinda road trip.

Also a stroy from the Sioux Falls paper

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...27/1002/sports

Next year's schedule already looks good

Re: Cal Poly - GDT

This Cal Poly team isn't very good, they are defiantly a team we should beat at home.

If the team needs any motivation besides the smackdown they received on Thursday, they can remember going to Cal Poly last year and coming away with a disappointing loss.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      http://www.gopoly.com/index.php?p=sp...ticle_id=85231

The Stangs play us tonight and Wisconsin tomorrow. That is some kinda road trip.

Also a stroy from the Sioux Falls paper

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...27/1002/sports

Next year's schedule already looks good
      They have been in town since Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
        They have been in town since Sunday.
        Defrosting?
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

lets go jacks! should be a fun game tonight!

Comment

Games can also be heard on the internet at www.espnradio1280.com - (From the Cal poly article found above.)
            If not local.

I have to take my certified firefighter 1 Calss starting @ 6:30 so i'll hurry up and join you all!

Comment

I know its off topic, but looks like whyoming is holding there own in the first half anyway with Tenn. Would be a major win for sure.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

11:40ish tied at 14.
                “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Is the wnax carrying the game I am having a difficult time getting online can someone put a link up please for me from wnax

Comment

After a couple of threes by both teams it is tied at 17.
                    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Tied at 20 Callahan has 8 already.

Comment

Use the link stated earlier which is below. It is Merriam's call on California radio.....
                        www.espnradio1280.com

Comment

22 all at 7:40 in the first half

Comment

7:00. 24 all

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Gameday View Post
                              Use the link stated earlier which is below. It is Merriam's call on California radio.....
                              www.espnradio1280.com
                              For some reason I cannot get that it makes me so angry I pay for a service and then it does not work ...

Comment

Working...
                              X