Clear All

Re: Central Florida

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Huge win, great 2nd half.

Built on defense and ball handling which was largely defined by having the ball in the right guys hand at the end of the game. Made our FT's and played like we expected to win.

What a tale of two halfs. The first have was the team we have been this year and the 2nd half was the team we should have been and can be the rest of the year.

Not expecting too much but once again much more optimisitic than last week. Rollercoster man.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
        UCF is having a down year.

This is a game we have a good shot to win, if we continue to keep the turnovers down.
        I told you guys so. Didn't I tell you so? I told you so . . .

And again,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Great game. But do take a minute to think of those poor smack talkers, think how bad this makes them feel. ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, this was a great game to listen to on the radio. Great job of hanging in there and coming back. From what I could tell on the radio, the crowd sounded stunned.

Comment

Turnovers: SDSU 15, UCF 17.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

22-25 from the FT line. Defended the perimeter. Cadwell had the ball at the end of the game. He is a great player and is the MVP for a team that is hopefully on the way up.

This team does need some confidence and this will help.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Yippee! Finally a big win. A great comeback, even though Berte and Beran fouled out. Clutch shooting. More importantly, a seed of hope for frustrated fans.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Jacks shot 22-25 on free throws for the game.
                  26 pts for Cadwell, 19 in the second half.
                  Double double for Andre Gilbert.
                  Frias played 24 minutes, Nagy had good things to say about how he played, especially defensively.

Comment

Cadwell:
                    26 points,
                    38 minutes,
                    6-14 FG,
                    3-7 3pt,
                    11-11 FT,
                    9 rebounds,
                    3 assists,
                    2 steals
                    5 turnovers,
                    1 foul.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

So they played a team that's probably of similar abilities...got a huge come from behind win...probably proved to themselves and their coach that they can play...seems like more games against teams like this could be good for the boys...

Comment

;D ;DDid we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? ;D ;D GREAT BIG WIN. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Watch out for euphoria!!!! ;D

Comment

I have not paid that much attention to RPI standings, but am going to now. NDSU moved up to 165th with their win over SDSU. We are at 238 and Central Florida was at 227. One of the next opponents is Idaho State at 228. We do have a chance to win more road games.

Comment

Had the radio on at the office, kinda depressed...half listening...stopped listening for a while...turned it back on. WOW, we were back in the game and WE WON!

Great free-throw shooting. That's one component. Let's lock that one down and work on another component.

Would have been easy to quit in this one.

Great job, Rabbits.

Comment

It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit!!!

I have family that graduated from UCF so this win is extra sweet.

Comment

I had the game on at work tonight and what a great win!! This should be a confidence builder and hopefully we can pull out a couple of more road wins. I liked Nagys comments about letting Jose play. He commented with our offensive struggles we needed to improve our defense and wanted Jose quickness and toughness on the court. How many of us would have predicted that move over the last few games?

This win has improved my mood and am looking forward to watching the women win on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X