X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Big Win

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979

BisonMike,
    Silk... is a bison fan.  I think he was trying to be sarcastic, but i may be mistaken.  
    Yup!

Comment

BisonMike,
      Silk... is a bison fan. I think he was trying to be sarcastic, but i may be mistaken.
      Yes, Milktoast is a bison fan. ;D ;D ;D

Go State!!!
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Yes I am a diehard herd lover. My earliest memory of sports was freezing my azz off at the dakota field when I was a kid, and absoutely loving it.

To be quite honest, I'm turning into somewhat of a SDSU fan also, and I find myself following their sports more and more, and even rooting for them to rival NDSU in some sports competitvely.

I almost spend around the same time lurking here as I do posting in the other one.

I'm an asst HS volleyball coach in fargo, and we actually choose to go to team camps in the summer at SDSU with Andrew Palileo/staff because their world class coaches/camps, and am really turning into an SDSU supporter because of the great treament we/and all the teams get from them.

Volleyball will be on the national map at SDSU in the next 3 years, I would put money on it.

My post was complete sarcasm, and I actually didn't feel it was necesary but it hit the mood right. The SDSU fans on this board are just as passionate, loyal, knowledgable, etc as our fans except for the occasional few, like our also. They just lean more towards basketball like we do football, and that's ok. I posted that to 1 maybe 2 posters.

I'm not ignorant. I know where NDSU basketball is, and it will probably be the only nat. spotlight we see until we're actually in a conference. But heck yeah, I'm going to celebrate it passionately like everyone else.

I'm a pretty even keeled guy. Talking with friends all over the country about Florida st., USC, Texas, etc in football and Duke, UNC, Kansas, etc in basketball it sucks knowing that my team's NDSU. SO when I saw them getting props on ESPN, my head went through the roof.

For the little few of you and UND fans that laugh at how excited we are, I'll take the punches. Because I'm a passionate fan.

IMO, it's only a short matter of time before SDSUis in a situation like NDSU/Wisconsin, and I will be the first one over here and congratulating all ya'll.

Comment

whoops, apparently picking up on sarcasm is not a strength of mine. I guess I was too eager to jump on anyone trashing the Bison. I was all geared up to take on some Sioux fans after the Bison victory and instead of them dismissing the victory they have actually been congratulating us.

Comment

Working...
          X