Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Tournament: Game One

Originally posted by ViciousCircle View Post
    I think saying "WE HAVE TO PLAY OUR BEST GAME" is going a little overboard. Do they need to play well? Sure they do.

The Jacks were able to force ORU into missed shots in Tulsa. But, we did not rebound the ball. Giving up 20 offensive rebounds and being out rebounded by 15, we shouldn't have even been in that game. Big rebounding nights will be needed out of Kai, AC and Josh of the bench.

The Jacks were in position to win. We stay even or win the battle on the boards, we win the game.

Agreed, i went a little overboard. We need to hustle on every play, to outrebound these guys. If A.C. gets in foul trouble, the Jacks are in trouble.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

If the refs call Lewis for the hooks and elbows when AC is going for the basket he should be a non factor or a very small one. Add also for the hooks and elbows and arm blocks when he drives for the basket. I hope the refs are good, consistent, and not too whistle happy for this tourney.
      I don't want the fouls per minute stat to be in effect.

Comment

Here's a quote from AC in the Argus today: "I'm expecting it to be crazy. Those games get you jacked up and give you goose bumps from the moment you wake up all the way through the end of the game. I'm hoping and praying our fans are there and ready to go.

12 hours AC. I'll be there "ready to go"...Give me a drink, now.

Comment

Having the NDSU game to "lube up" should help the SDSU fans a bit. I'm getting ready to head over to the arena right now. Should be a great day!
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

For both the naysayers and the fans through thick and thin, can we all agree on three things?
            1. It's darned exciting to be playing in a Division 1 tournament three games from the Big Dance.
            2. The Jacks are good enough to win three in a row. They've either beaten or played very tough the three teams they're likely to face on a three-win run.
            3. No matter what happens, a page is turning and the 2010 season effectively starts tonight.

Go Jacks.

Comment

If you want to read a preview of tonight's game as printed in Tulsa:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/art...1_SIOUXF430863
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Terry reports Dale Moss is in the building and is going to play tonight.

Win this one for Dale's mom guys!

Let's Go Rabbits!

Comment

Is this our game thread?
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

started one unless everyone wants to use this one

Comment

oru times three

Comment

where do i go for Terrys blog

Comment

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post
                          One and done.
                          sorry, you can be pessimistic about monday's game now...

Comment

I felt very skeptical about this game, and I am so happy that the guys came through. I suppose like Just in Crowd, I was thinking, one and done, but did not dare verbalize it in a form a message board posting. This should be the big lifting of weight. Just hope they can keep the good play going.

Comment

Working...
                            X