2011 recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 recruits

Zach Horstman, our 2011 verbal, had a nice game against Luverne, Minnesota. He scored 39 points and had 7 rebounds. That is not a bad day for a sophomore.

Re: 2011 recruits

I didn't pay attention at first who he played against. Winner played against Luverne, MN. That's a nice little trip for Winner to make (or the other way around).
    Last edited by rabidrabbit; 01-20-2009, 12:47 PM. Reason: Duplicate post/thread deleted
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

saw the highlights.... looked like he could suit up for a D-I college team right now... man twice he just drove the lane and threw it down over the defender...

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
        saw the highlights.... looked like he could suit up for a D-I college team right now... man twice he just drove the lane and threw it down over the defender...
        Any idea where other folks could see these highlights?
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I fonud KSFY's http://www.ksfy.com/sports/sportscast

go down to the 17th 6PM coverage... he throws 2 down
          Last edited by joeboo22; 01-20-2009, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I noticed the crowd doesn't even get stoked about the dunk. What's the deal folks!!!! That's a high school kid slamming it home.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Thanks, Joeboo. I take back all those mean things I said about you.
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I think when people look at Horstman, White and Feigen.... people will rethink that Nagy can't recruit and that SDSU can recruit SD kids and those kids can be stars.....

Comment

I've seen this kid a little bit, but nothing constant.... I at least claim that I predicted that Chad White and Tony Feigen would grow to that 6-7/6-8 range, when they where in that 6-4/6-5 range.... I was wondering what people who have seen Horstman think of if he still is going to grow or do people think he has hit his height.... One thing that I noticed is he appears more physical then White or Feigen ever have...

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                    Thanks, Joeboo. I take back all those mean things I said about you.
                    Me too . I'm starting to think joeboo might be an alright guy

Comment

Look for SDSU to take a hard look at Viborg Soph, Cory Jacobson. Coach Hanson was in the house last night in Mitchell in their loss to Mitchell Christian. Tonight he dropped 46 and hit 11 3's in the game against Baltic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadsev View Post
                        Look for SDSU to take a hard look at Viborg Soph, Cory Jacobson. Coach Hanson was in the house last night in Mitchell in their loss to Mitchell Christian. Tonight he dropped 46 and hit 11 3's in the game against Baltic.
                        11 3's?? wow

Comment

hope those 2011 recruits dont jump ship to NDSU after seeing how amazing WOODY was last night!!!

Mike Felt is destroying teams down in redwood valley, I only seen him once, anyone in bunnyland see his team play much this winter?

Comment

Originally posted by Cadsev View Post
                            Talked with some coaches from the area at the Hansen Classic. One told me that Viborg starts 3 sophmores and a 6' 8" freshman. I am going to watch them play next week. They might be around for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                              Talked with some coaches from the area at the Hansen Classic. One told me that Viborg starts 3 sophmores and a 6' 8" freshman. I am going to watch them play next week. They might be around for a while.
                              I think the 6'8" kid is Zach Kraning.... Hes a little raw and kinda clumsy but from what I heard he is a gym rat and people have to remember Colton Iverson couldn't walk and chew gum as a freshman... Should be a kid to keep an eye on......

Jacobson could very well garner a serious look from the Jacks if not an offer...

Comment

Working...
                              X