This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-10 Recruits

Carlson had 19 points... Feigen didn't play, don't know how White did...

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
      The girls is this weekend in Flandreau. The guys is the 27th in Brookings.
      Doh, should have read the paper a little closer.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Chad White put up 26.... reports are his knee is 100% and his explosiveness is back...

Comment

Carlson had 17 tonight against Mitchell in a win.....

Comment

Chad White dropped 29 tonight in their win over Tri-Valley......he's back

Comment

Originally posted by Cadsev View Post
              And Derek Brown put up 41 vs Roncalli and Ben Miller put up 30 vs Clark/Willow Lake. My point is we wont know what Chad White is capable of until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by MyBoyBlue View Post
                And Derek Brown put up 41 vs Roncalli and Ben Miller put up 30 vs Clark/Willow Lake. My point is we wont know what Chad White is capable of until next year.
                I already know what Chad White is capable of doing....you can doubt and wait.

Comment

How did Fiegen do tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                    How did Fiegen do tonight?
                    Feigen didn't play the first 2 games....

Comment

I already know what Chad White is capable of doing....you can doubt and wait.
                      Burn, you totally got him. you cant agrue with that. u do know what you are talking about so i will agree and not have to worry about waiting to see. Now if he was olny gettin 12 and 5 for a stat line i might be worried.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

And Derek Brown put up 41 vs Roncalli and Ben Miller put up 30 vs Clark/Willow Lake.
                        Miller made it look easy tonight at times long and short game. 53 points and 24 rebounds in two games. Sioux Valley uses a 42-9 run to trounce Clark-Willow Lake 77-44. D. Brown struggled tonight against the Cossacks with just 16 points.

Comment

Dude anybody that is questioning Chad White should go watch the guy play.... he is explosive off of the dribble and the quickest shot I've seen in the state maybe ever... Hes 6'7", a good ball handler and plays good defense.... Now I will agree him scoring 29 points is irrelevant....

Comment

Is Fiegen supposed to be back for the game against Lennox this weekend? Or is it more than a 2 game "break" he got.

Know a guy that was at the Madison/Tri-valley game last night. He said White was spectacular and appeared to be able to do anything he wanted to, whether it be inside or outside, last night.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                              Is Fiegen supposed to be back for the game against Lennox this weekend? Or is it more than a 2 game "break" he got.

Know a guy that was at the Madison/Tri-valley game last night. He said White was spectacular and appeared to be able to do anything he wanted to, whether it be inside or outside, last night.
                              2 game break (training rules violation). Not sure on the length of his break.

Comment

If Madison follows the rules suggested by the SDHSAA, his break would be 2 games or 2 weeks.......whichever is longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X