• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Recruits

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      Now you have angered Bill.

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

"2010 Recruits," please . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          "2010 Recruits," please . . .
          Please!

Comment

Any word on Steve Jurich, the juco power forward from Arizona? I hope the Jacks are still in contention for him.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              Any word on Steve Jurich, the juco power forward from Arizona? I hope the Jacks are still in contention for him.
              From TV's twitter

http://twitter.com/terryvandrovec

From the coach of juco forward Steve Jurich: He has offers from SDSU, Longwood + CSU Fullerton, but only visited Brookings. Decision soon.

Comment

From TV's twitter

From the coach of juco forward Steve Jurich: He has offers from SDSU, Longwood + CSU Fullerton, but only visited Brookings. Decision soon.

I asked TV about Jurich yesterday in the live chat and unless TV was speaking of someone else, he said Jurich had chosen to go to a D2 school in Alaska where he could play right away. This is the guy who played briefly with Arizonia State Univerisity, is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  I asked TV about Jurich yesterday in the live chat and unless TV was speaking of someone else, he said Jurich had chosen to go to a D2 school in Alaska where he could play right away. This is the guy who played briefly with Arizonia State Univerisity, is it not?
                  2 different players. The one was transferring from Arizona St and ended up at a DII in Alaska. The other is JUCO from Arizona that we are after.
                  http://www.twitter.com/minneapolisjack

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    No Steve Jurich is a 6'7" 220 lbs JuCo All American F from Scottsdale Community College

The guy that want to Alaska is Taylor Rohde 6'8" 235 lbs F from Arizona State

Comment

No Steve Jurich is a 6'7" 220 lbs JuCo All American F from Scottsdale Community College

The guy that want to Alaska is Taylor Rohde 6'8" 235 lbs F from Arizona State
                      Thanks I guess I missed a few posts here and there. I appreciate that you set the record straight. I had thought Jurich had played at ASU, so I guess thats how I got it screwed up.

Comment

Steve J sign with Cal State. Actually, a couple of my friends no the head coach there Paul Eberhart and they said Steve has a very "different" personality and may not have been a great fit chemistry wise. Take for what its worth, second (third ??) hand.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_boy View Post
                          Steve J sign with Cal State. Actually, a couple of my friends no the head coach there Paul Eberhart and they said Steve has a very "different" personality and may not have been a great fit chemistry wise. Take for what its worth, second (third ??) hand.
                          It is also on TV's twitter

Comment

Does that mean we only have 3 legitimate posts next year and 2 are true freshmen? Am I missing someone?
                            http://www.twitter.com/minneapolisjack

Comment

Originally posted by MinneapolisJack View Post
                              Does that mean we only have 3 legitimate posts next year and 2 are true freshmen? Am I missing someone?
                              Fiegen, Heemstra and Dykstra it is. I guess we'll see.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by MinneapolisJack View Post
                                Here is our team

http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...43&SPSID=64548

We will play a lot of 3 G like many mid-majors do

Comment

Working...
                                X