No announcement yet.

Noah Freidel Transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t wish ill for Noah, I hope he finds his place and has balance, success.

Honestly, anyone I’ve discussed his “parting shot” with, we all agree that it paints negative more on Noah than the staff and institution.

Comment

https://twitter.com/shane_dnrsports/...lcpo02wcfKRyBQ

Noah Friedel at James Madison Spring Game!

Comment

Interesting how long it has taken him to find somewhere new and the lack of noise regarding schools interested in him. Makes you wonder if there is a lack of interest in him based on reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
          Interesting how long it has taken him to find somewhere new and the lack of noise regarding schools interested in him. Makes you wonder if there is a lack of interest in him based on reputation.
          I 100% do not think that is the case. not saying i have special info on that but. come on there are really some big time dicks that play college mbb! i absolutely do not think that noah reputation is problem child or program killer.

it was a challenging situation. i absolutely think both sides tried very hard to handle it in the BEST WAY POSSIBLE and we saw LOTS of evidence of how both sides did handle a tough situation very well!!! but also i think it is nearly a guarantee that both sides made mistakes and would do some things differently if they could do it again. noah absolutely showed that he is an excellent teammate!! and obviously his basketball skills are pretty much undeniable!! he is not perfect but neither is anyone else

i totally understand it is not happening for LOT O REASONS but i still wish they could have found a way to make it work for him to finish his career as a rabbit. i also think that is some of the hold up. i believe noah feels he MUST go somewhere else and have a fresh start, but i also believe that part of him is very sad to leave brookings and wanted very much to finish his career playing in frost arena in front of the rabbit fans and with his teammates

all that in consideration, i think it is WISE and i am happy for him that he is NOT RUSHING in to something else. there are still a TON of players in the portal. and a TON of openings on good teams. he is wise to take his time and do everything in his power to try to find the absolute best fit possible

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

I 100% do not think that is the case. not saying i have special info on that but. come on there are really some big time dicks that play college mbb!
            Brad Davison and Grayson Allen to mention a couple.

Comment

I'm not gonna write a novel.

To summarize...

A) Noah will most likely be at JMU next season.

B) Vetting is real at all ages.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

You can add Scheierman to the Portal list.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                  You can add Scheierman to the Portal list.
                  Wrong thread, we already have.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Friedel commits to James Madison. I wish him the best of luck and I hope life treats him well. Thank you for your time as a Jackrabbit Noah.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                      Friedel commits to James Madison. I wish him the best of luck and I hope life treats him well. Thank you for your time as a Jackrabbit Noah.
                      curious how he found a connection there, but getting away is probably the best to get a fresh start. unfortunately it went the way he went. could have had an amazing career here.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

A source said that he attacked another player physically in practice and a punch was thrown.
                        That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Noah did not punch a player. He did not miss a practice because he was partying, he did not get into an argument with the coaches like someone said and they counted games. None of this is true. I know for sure. In time, all will be out and everyone can finally stop talking about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack View Post

That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Noah did not punch a player. He did not miss a practice because he was partying, he did not get into an argument with the coaches like someone said and they counted games. None of this is true. I know for sure. In time, all will be out and everyone can finally stop talking about him.
                          Just curious, how do you know? a lot of well connected people have shared privately with a high degree of certainty. Not trying to argue with you or say your wrong, that's not it. Like do you work with the team, or know Noah well?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Just curious, how do you know? a lot of well connected people have shared privately with a high degree of certainty. Not trying to argue with you or say your wrong, that's not it. Like do you work with the team, or know Noah well?
                            I think he has friends who know him and who he confides in other than the well connected people you speak of. That's my conclusion, it may be right, it may not.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              I think he has friends who know him and who he confides in other than the well connected people you speak of. That's my conclusion, it may be right, it may not.
                              Believing 100 % of what either side of this dispute says may not give an accurate account of what actually happened.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Believing 100 % of what either side of this dispute says may not give an accurate account of what actually happened.
                                as in most cases, the truth probably lies somehwere in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                                X