Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Joe Sayler verbal was almost a year ago.
    https://twitter.com/sayler_joe/statu...824673282?s=21

Comment

• Jacks get a commit from 6'4 SG Tanner TeSlaa from Boyden-Hull, IA. One scouting service has him ranked as # 8 in the senior class in Iowa.

Comment

• Really good get for the Jacks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Really good get for the Jacks!
          Because he may get some Tesla NIL funding from Elon Musk (and the "Te Slaa is Electric tonight" call from Tyler writes itself)?

Comment

• Jacks have offers out to three senior frontcourt players from Nebraska : 6'9 William Kyle from Bellevue and 6'7 twins Jack and Sam Hastreiter from Lincoln.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Jacks have offers out to three senior frontcourt players from Nebraska : 6'9 William Kyle from Bellevue and 6'7 twins Jack and Sam Hastreiter from Lincoln.
              Per his Twitter, William Kyle has committed to the Jacks. Had offers from Fort Wayne and Omaha, and a number of D-2 schools. Had also recently visited Air Force.

Comment

Per his Twitter, William Kyle has committed to the Jacks. Had offers from Fort Wayne and Omaha, and a number of D-2 schools. Had also recently visited Air Force.
                Nice get! At 6'9 Finisher, shot blocker and passer! Wonder if we get Jack and Sam Hastreiter as well. Nebraska has been very good to us!

Comment

Nice get! At 6'9 Finisher, shot blocker and passer! Wonder if we get Jack and Sam Hastreiter as well. Nebraska has been very good to us!
                  The Jacks currently have 12 scholarship players. With Wilson being the only senior, there would be 2 scholarships available next year, and Te Slaa and Kyle would fill them. Someone would have to leave early to have more open up.

Comment

The Jacks currently have 12 scholarship players. With Wilson being the only senior, there would be 2 scholarships available next year, and Te Slaa and Kyle would fill them. Someone would have to leave early to have more open up.
                    They have offers out to Jack and Sam as well, but maybe it was the first of the three to accept a scholarship.

Comment

They have offers out to Jack and Sam as well, but maybe it was the first of the three to accept a scholarship.
                      And with all these Covid related eligibility issues, do we know if teams are allowed to go above their scholarship limit for the next x-number of years? I haven't heard that myself but I could see the NCAA giving teams a grace period to have more than the limit of 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

And with all these Covid related eligibility issues, do we know if teams are allowed to go above their scholarship limit for the next x-number of years? I haven't heard that myself but I could see the NCAA giving teams a grace period to have more than the limit of 12.
                        The limit is actually 13 for the men. If Gentry is walking on as has been suggested, they would currently have 12 on scholarship.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

It would apply to those who were on the team last year. Buchanan and Mfum are departed. Their extra year will go to the schools of transfer. You will see, for example, Wingett and Freidel are listed sophomores and so on with last year's roster. The extra scholarships should extend to those who were active on team last year. The coaches and atheltic department will decide how many extras to fund which would effect recruiting.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

http://www.hudl.com/v/2FG6Jb

You are right there. Good overall defender moves pretty well good timing. Solid passing too and basically a high motor in general. Not completely bad offensively, dunks and even has a decent looking baby hook. Nice combo w/ TeSlaa and the previous class.

Comment

• Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                              https://twitter.com/sdattack/status/1407425286849941512

Jacks offer 6'11" Center (sophomore) from Sioux Falls Lincoln.

Anyone seen him play? (I'll have to keep my eye out for him this summer)
                              JT Rock receives his second offer from Coach Otz and Iowa State.

Comment

Jack Hastreiter commits to the Jacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X