Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: The Fighting Leathernecks of Macomb

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    You can tell what the rest of the team thinks of Beau by how they responded to his shot. TJ even mentioned it in the post game interview. For the last two seasons that kid has been the first one off the bench at every timeout and the first one up celebrating after a big shot. You have to admire that attitude.

Speaking of hashtags, here's another from early in the season: #trusttheprocess.
    Right after he hit the shot, I looked over to the Jacks bench and they were jumping around like they had just won the Summit League Tournament. Very nice to see after everything the team's been through so far this year.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Didn't think it possible but we made WIU look a lot worse last night than WIU made us look in Macomb. That is saying something because that game was ugly!

Just keep bringing the effort men!!! #MaximumEffort

SUEPRBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
        Let's get this weekend off to a good start. A wise man once told me "You can't sweep if you don't win the first one. "

Rabbits by 7 1/2 - Do we play enough D to beat anyone by 8?

Go Rabbits!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
        Now that they won the first one they can sweep 😜👍. Fun game to watch last night. I loved the effort on the boards. Go get this one on Saturday!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Forget worrying about 9th place.

http://thesummitleague.org/sports/mb...6-17/standings

With 7 conference games to go... they're 2.5 games out of 2nd. (now I'm not saying they are getting 2nd...but 3rd/4th is NOT out of reach) This team is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Saturday is huge. A two game lead on last place would be great.
            Absolutely. Come out flat Saturday and this team is right back where it was after the DU loss. I don't think TJ will let that happen.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              Forget worrying about 9th place.

http://thesummitleague.org/sports/mb...6-17/standings

With 7 conference games to go... they're 2.5 games out of 2nd. (now I'm not saying they are getting 2nd...but 3rd/4th is NOT out of reach) This team is dangerous.
              The SL website gives us one more loss than we have, we are actually only 2 back from 2nd...http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...gue-conference

Comment

Even Better.

think big. This team is going to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  Forget worrying about 9th place...
                  Take care of business vs. ORU and yes!

Stub our toe vs. ORU and they control the tiebreaker...
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                    If we win on Saturday and put a 2 game separation between us and 9th can we quit looking what's behind and who we are trying to stay in front of and start looking in front of us and seeing who we can catch. This might be the hottest team in the league right now they way we have played 3 of 4. Once Hess comes back if he can keep his stroke going this team will be able to put up some points and it seems like in the last couple we have figured out how to defend as well.

regardless I'm with everyone else in saying just get to Sioux Falls and turn it into frost south once again and see if we can put together 3 games in march.
                    I'm not in that big of a hurry to get Hess back jacking up 3's from all over. I prefer what Severyn, King and Flatten bring to the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
                      I'm not in that big of hurry to get Hess back jacking up 3's from all over. I prefer what Severyn, King and Flatten bring to the court.
                      It's no coincidence that rebounding, defense, ball movement, energy, etc. are all better right now. Reed has also found his groove again.
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I did not watch the game last night but caught the highlights. It looked like we had great ball movement with several passes to a wide open shooter. Earlier in the year the ball was getting stuck and not moving around much. I know we have a new system and it takes awhile to get acclimated, but I hope this is the beginning of good things to come.

Now is all I saw was highlights, so I don't have the full context of the game. We only gave up 65 points so I hope the defense lead to good offensive flow.

Go State!!
                        Go Jacks!!
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                          I did not watch the game last night but caught the highlights. It looked like we had great ball movement with several passes to a wide open shooter. Earlier in the year the ball was getting stuck and not moving around much. I know we have a new system and it takes awhile to get acclimated, but I hope this is the beginning of good things to come.

Now is all I saw was highlights, so I don't have the full context of the game. We only gave up 65 points so I hope the defense lead to good offensive flow.

Go State!!
                          Go Jacks!!
                          Jackrabbits created 14 turnovers. The quick hands were there and they cut off some passing lanes as well. Intensity on the defensive side has exploded as of late.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I'm not in that big of a hurry to get Hess back jacking up 3's from all over. I prefer what Severyn, King and Flatten bring to the court.
                            Let's not get too giddy about beating up a conference bottom feeder. Against better teams the Jacks will need a good 3-ball threat, and Daum and Hess have been the team's only consistent 3-ball shooters this season. The Jacks need Hess back soon. For other reasons, the team also needs Theisen back.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

I agree with this. Feel Hess is a defensive liability and doesn't always take good shots. Severyn and Flatten can get to the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                                Let's not get too giddy about beating up a conference bottom feeder. Against better teams the Jacks will need a good 3-ball threat, and Daum and Hess have been the team's only consistent 3-ball shooters this season. The Jacks need Hess back soon. For other reasons, the team also needs Theisen back.
                                Color me giddy, With two key players out, and still win by nearly 40, what more can ask for? Getting Hess and Theisen back is key for a strong finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X