Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: The Fighting Leathernecks of Macomb

#ChucktheRoundball
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: GDT: The Fighting Leathernecks of Macomb

After signing day, this is a good way to spend the evening.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Big day for the basketball team and their chances to make it to Sioux Falls. They welcome a Western Illinois team to frost who is currently one game ahead of the Jacks in the standings. A win tonight would be huge for the jacks chances to make the Summit League Tournament. Daum struggled in the last meeting in Macomb so it would be nice to see/we need him play a good game tonight. With a win and some help from that team down south the jacks could move into 5th place in the summit. GO JACKS!!!

Comment

The term must-win gets over used, but winning tonight and Saturday is very important if the Jacks want to play in Sioux Falls. If they lose either one or both, and they would also lose head-to-head tie breakers with WIU and ORU. It will be interesting to see how soon Hess returns. The way Otz talked on his show Monday night it might not be as long as originally thought. I see in the game notes that he is still out for tonight.

Comment

This is a different team than the one that went to Macomb and the team from Macomb isn't the same team either. The Jacks are on the rise and the Leathernecks are in bad need of some lotion.

Really looking forward to seeing the Jacks control this one from start to finish!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
            This is a different team than the one that went to Macomb and the team from Macomb isn't the same team either. The Jacks are on the rise and the Leathernecks are in bad need of some lotion.

Really looking forward to seeing the Jacks control this one from start to finish!

SUPERBUNNY
            I also see us controlling this one. We've been playing fairly well since we switched back to man. Not sure if it's the defensive change or what but I like it. Keep improving and make the SLT. Amazing that with a win and some help we could be in 5th.

Comment

If Daum can stay out of foul trouble and we can guard the 3 point line better, things should end well. It will be interesting to see if Reed or King draws the assignment of guarding Covington.

Comment

HUGE opportunity this week. The difference between going 2-0 and 0-2 is massive.

I can't stomach NDSU, but I guess I have to pull for them to take down IUPUI tonight. So far they are struggling (down 26-16).

Comment

Let's get this weekend off to a good start. A wise man once told me "You can't sweep if you don't win the first one. "

Rabbits by 7 1/2 - Do we play enough D to beat anyone by 8?

Go Rabbits!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

And Tyler starts the pre-game saying Theisen is out tonight. Severyn to get the start.

Comment

Theisen out with bad ankle - not the same one that been bothering him. Now Daum really needs to stay out of foul trouble. Severyn is starting.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Theisen out with bad ankle - not the same one that been bothering him. Now Daum really needs to stay out of foul trouble. Severyn is starting.
                        And Flatten still probably wont play

Comment

Too bad about Theissen. He's made the most of his minutes this year. We're really going to need him when ORU's Albert Owens comes to town on Saturday (17 ppg).

NDSU has closed to within 2 at IUPUI. It would sure be helpful if they can give IUPUI another loss.

Comment

Love the ball movement when they double on Daum.

Comment

Here's a question. I'm in Florida at a conference. ESPN3 doesn't work here (says it's regional for this game). Why don't I have any video option on gojacks.com? I pay $99 a year for this. No video. The heck?
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                              X