Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rumor: Nagy to Wright State

How about Austin Hanson?
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Wonder if Austin Hansen will show interest.

Comment

Tweets from @NickESPN991

"Coach Nagy from South Dakota State is headed to Wright State University in Dayton Ohio."

"@NickESPN991 according to sources Joe Krabbenhoft is more than likely headed to Wisconsin for an assistant job."

"According to sources the entire coaching staff is leaving excluding Rob Klinkefus whose applying for the head coaching job at SDSU."

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          It'll be ok. Change is good for everybody when the time is right. Just don't bring in some dude that likes to play in the 60's (pt range) and run 28 seconds off each possession. That would suck...
          Well, the former Denver coach is available.

Comment

@ElsenMidcoSN

"Per source, Minnesota State's Matt Margenthaler - a former Scott Nagy assistant - would pursue #SDSU job if it opens up."

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              Tweets from @NickESPN991

"Coach Nagy from South Dakota State is headed to Wright State University in Dayton Ohio."

"@NickESPN991 according to sources Joe Krabbenhoft is more than likely headed to Wisconsin for an assistant job."

"According to sources the entire coaching staff is leaving excluding Rob Klinkefus whose applying for the head coaching job at SDSU."
              Awesome, 7 players leaving the program and now the whole coaching staff. Next year will be very different.

Best of luck to all of them.

I'm praying that Daum and the rest of the team aren't looking to transfer. :s

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Well, the former Denver coach is available.
                Heh.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  Awesome, 7 players leaving the program and now the whole coaching staff. Next year will be very different.

Best of luck to all of them.

I'm praying that Daum and the rest of the team aren't looking to transfer. :s
                  That would be awful. Hopefully people in the AD are reassuring players right now and Sell hires as well for basketball as he did getting buildings built.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Now is Sell's time to shine. He's never had to make a major hire yet.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Matt Wilber has done remarkably well in a short time at Dakota Wesleyan. He was an assistant under Nagy in the transition years, 04-06. I wonder if he'll show interest.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Matt Wilber has done remarkably well in a short time at Dakota Wesleyan. He was an assistant under Nagy in the transition years, 04-06. I wonder if he'll show interest.
                        I read an article that was reprinted in the Miller Press that talked about how the D1 coaching life wasn't the best for his family. Seemed liked the DWU was a good fit, i.e. Recruiting and games are more regional.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          I wouldn't mind the job going to Ryan Miller, Coach Cooley, or Coach Klink. I'm iffy on Billeter.

The LoboLair
                          ‏@TheLoboLair
                          Tom Billeter, HC at Augustana College #NSIC is interviewing for the vacant UW #Milwaukee job. #UWM #NCAA

Comment

There are talented D1 assistants all over America who would love a crack at the SDSU job. When the head coaching position was opened up after Thorson was fired (1993) and two years later when Soderberg resigned (1995), there was a tremendous amount of interest from quality coaches all over the country. As someone stated, this will be a time for Sell to shine. I trust him as he has shined a lot during his tenure as AD.

Comment

I really really want the job offered to Coach Krabbenhoft. He is our best recruiter and has the respect of all the players. I bet he would stay if offered the job.
                              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

#GoodmanESPN on twitter reports Wright State will announce Scott Nagy as new head coach Monday

Comment

Working...
                                X