Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jacks vs. Bison --- Summit League Championship

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Somebody asked Zimmer that in a tweet last night. Here's his response, "Sounds like he was just being a sh*t and the coaches got tired of it."
    Heard he and one of his assistant coaches had a very heated exchange. Coach Richman gave him a game off to think about

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
      Heard he and one of his assistant coaches had a very heated exchange. Coach Richman gave him a game off to think about
      If thats the case thats impressive for the coach to do so. Not like he lost his starting spot or reduced his minutes. Still arguing with coach on the surface doesnt seem like it would require a 1 game suspension. They are sure lucky Dupree came back. If he stayed away from the team I doubt they get this far.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
        Something is not working out here. He might be a spoiled brat. And to think I wanted him in a Jack uniform.

Comment

FWIW you will see a lot of familiar faces reffing the BIG tourney as you did in Sioux Falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2016...ollege-tuition

I didn't know where to put this. Article on George

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFTW View Post
              https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2016...ollege-tuition

I didn't know where to put this. Article on George
              A great story.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                And you guys are nothing but class!!! Road Apples. What about the Scheels display of NC trophies in Sioux Falls? Now that is real class.
                SDSU is in Sioux Falls? There arent Bison fans in SD? There isnt a Scheels in Sioux Falls?

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
                  SDSU is in Sioux Falls? There arent Bison fans in SD? There isnt a Scheels in Sioux Falls?
                  NDSU doesn't have classes in marketing?
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-..._fb_sf22404779

George mentioned......

Go Rabbits!

Comment

I happen to shop for groceries in Fargo today at Cashwise. I was wearing an SDSU sweatshirt and a department manager came to me and said, "Looks like you guys got us this year" And I said yes we did. He went on to tell me how competitive the SL was this year, and I agreed. I told him about the Denver coach being dismissed and he was surprised. Too busy stocking shelves etc. to read Bisonville apparently. We closed our conversation with comment: You guys are representing us and the SL so do some good. I thanked him and move on. A very classy fan I must say. They got them in Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                        Did either of the radio shows record them and put them up online? I wouldn't mind listening to them if it's possible.
                        All of the KFAN stuff is usually online.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
                        X