Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jacks vs. Bison --- Summit League Championship

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    Scott was also interviewed on SiriusXM College Sports Nation earlier today. Great interview. He commented on how unique & special his situation is at SDSU. He discussed the fact that over 10,000 people showed up last night for a Mid-Major final. He also tipped his hat to our players. Great interview coach.

Go Rabbits!
    Did either of the radio shows record them and put them up online? I wouldn't mind listening to them if it's possible.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Highlights:
      http://youtu.be/0g-BGfTkSNY

Great angle of technical at 4:50 mark

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Highlights:
        http://youtu.be/0g-BGfTkSNY

Great angle of technical at 4:50 mark
        That deserved a T. It was a couple seconds after the whistle. I don't think Bittle goes to the ground without that shove.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          I went back and watched this. He was just upset because he wanted the ball. Nothing wrong with that. He celebrated when Dupree made it.
          Agree to disagree, it didn't look like he was celebrating to me.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            That deserved a T. It was a couple seconds after the whistle. I don't think Bittle goes to the ground without that shove.
            Its tough to tell when the whsitle happens. Atleast I thought so. Since the game wasn't too chippy watching it I could see just a warning to him. Bittle didn't see over bothered by it. I think a call that was a joke was werner flopping like a wet noodle when duam was backing him down. Pulled out his best vlade divac flop on that one. I don't think I can get tired of watching daum abuse werner like he did for the next couple of years. Werners only defense is to flop against him.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

What did Miller do? Go downtown Sioux Falls the night before the game?
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                Its tough to tell when the whsitle happens. Atleast I thought so. Since the game wasn't too chippy watching it I could see just a warning to him.
                Possible he had already been warned? Either way it was a non-basketball play. That angle gives a much better perspective of what the official saw.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post

Can't wait to tune in KFGO tomorrow. They kind thought this would be a cake walk.
                  No they didn't. Jesus.

My same feelings as I NEVER heard this at all either!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    What I hear is the overflow swagger from winning 5 national championships in football. Jack Michaels the fill in voice for the late Scott Miller did give a good report from Sioux Falls this morning. He had watched the SDSU vs Denver game and he did not really compliement SDSU but thought we won a real close one. I guess I am overwhelmed a bit about beating NDSU not only in wrestling but in the game that counts, the conference championship and a ticket to the big Dands. And what does Jesus have to do with winning basketball games? So are you a closet bison fan?

Win with class, lose with class. Gettin' kinda "smacky".....

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                      What did Miller do? Go downtown Sioux Falls the night before the game?
                      Somebody asked Zimmer that in a tweet last night. Here's his response, "Sounds like he was just being a sh*t and the coaches got tired of it."

Comment

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
                        Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post

Can't wait to tune in KFGO tomorrow. They kind thought this would be a cake walk.
                        No they didn't. Jesus.

My same feelings as I NEVER heard this at all either!
                        How come the bison are all the sudden being so humble?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
                          Win with class, lose with class. Gettin' kinda "smacky".....
                          And you guys are nothing but class!!! Road Apples. What about the Scheels display of NC trophies in Sioux Falls? Now that is real class.
                          Last edited by Nidaros; 03-09-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            Somebody asked Zimmer that in a tweet last night. Here's his response, "Sounds like he was just being a sh*t and the coaches got tired of it."
                            After being jumped on and corrected by a number of posters today and not that I did not deserve it, I tend now to believe this is the real story on Miller. Having access to only audio last evening, I did not see flagrant shove of Bittle by Miller on the radio nor did we see on the radio, the SDSU fans storming the court. The wonders of YouTube are worth more than the words of Tyler. Tyler is the man ordinarily but sometimes audio descriptions do not sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              Nagy was on with Dan Barreto of KFAN Twin Cities who is IMHO a great interviewer.
                              http://www.iheart.com/show/139-The-D...de_id=27468169

Nagy interview with Dan Barreiro of KFAN. Interview starts at about 13:45 mark

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                                I've been praying for this game all tournament. There's no other Summit team I'd rather beat at this tourney. Bison gonna ugly this sucker up. Good luck guys.
                                THIS. Exactly This. Late to the party here but THIS is exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X