Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks vs. Denver in the Summit League Semi-Finals

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    It's so good I'm not a college athlete. I wouldn't try for a ****ing second reading the **** that fans say. I'm glad that our guys are better people than me. Battling through injuries all year to appease some ****ing 40 year olds whose life seems to revolve around a game played by kids? Called pathetic, a joke, after playing hurt and not even being able to practice for most of the year? Go get ****ing lives (says the guy with 4,000+ message board posts). I'm embarrassed to be a part of this fan base sometimes. And if one ****ing person replies to this post saying that people on here were only being critical of the play, go **** yourselves and stay the **** home tomorrow. How is even possible to watch that video on Deondre and the **** that he goes through in his real life and then less than a week later call him pathetic for not playing well for part of a basketball game. Go. ****. Yourselves.
    You're not wrong, but you're exaggerating the fanbase's demeanor by singling out a few and applying it to the many.

Also, take "in the moment" posts with a grain of salt, much like we shouldn't be overly judgmental of the Jack's basketball players' "in the moment" performance.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      It's so good I'm not a college athlete. I wouldn't try for a ****ing second reading the **** that fans say. I'm glad that our guys are better people than me. Battling through injuries all year to appease some ****ing 40 year olds whose life seems to revolve around a game played by kids? Called pathetic, a joke, after playing hurt and not even being able to practice for most of the year? Go get ****ing lives (says the guy with 4,000+ message board posts). I'm embarrassed to be a part of this fan base sometimes. And if one ****ing person replies to this post saying that people on here were only being critical of the play, go **** yourselves and stay the **** home tomorrow. How is even possible to watch that video on Deondre and the **** that he goes through in his real life and then less than a week later call him pathetic for not playing well for part of a basketball game. Go. ****. Yourselves.
      Thanks RO for saying everything i was thinking. And that was the worst call ive ever seen. Parks got pushed if anything. And only .08 second went off the clock? Just a terrible call. I hope we dont see that idiot tommorrow night in our game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        My heart goes out to No. 2, Joe Rosga, of Denver. He had the weight of the world on his shoulders on that last free throw. I really wonder about the foul though, Joe did a huge hand check and literally pushed Deondre out of bounds. Leave it to Brad KNEW IT, with comment, of a very foolish foul for Parks to make.
        The foul on Bittle was a little suspicious as well...Jake was stumbling before any contact. Bad performance all around by the zebras
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
          The foul on Bittle was a little suspicious as well...Jake was stumbling before any contact. Bad performance all around by the zebras
          It sure looked like Bobbit pushed him. I think if he doesnt Daum gets a game winning layup.

Comment

I think we stole the horseshoe from the asses of the bison.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              It sure looked like Bobbit pushed him. I think if he doesnt Daum gets a game winning layup.
              That foul was a gift to Denver. Daum had a wide open layup with plenty of time to convert it.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Well, let's not give it back to them.

Comment

I agree on the GW layup. But they had been letting some of that go all night. Then on the last two plays of the game it's suddenly a foul. I don't know why I let the bad calls get to me, I see them every home game up close and personal
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Thanks RO for saying everything i was thinking. And that was the worst call ive ever seen. Parks got pushed if anything. And only .08 second went off the clock? Just a terrible call. I hope we dont see that idiot tommorrow night in our game.
                    Agree Mitchell.

1. That was a terrible call on Deondre... just horrendous. The only contact was with his extended arm. Basketball Gods smiled by having a 90% FT Shooter miss.
                    2. I cannot for one second understand venting about the kids on our team like that. Regardless, win, lose, or whatever. But I guess that's the world we live in. It is a sad state of affairs, if I did something like that, I think I'd need to sit down and think hard about my priorities in life. It's a game. It's fun. It's played by college kids.

Comment

I can't believe they didn't call a foul against the Jacks on Denver's last possession that ended in a turnover and Bittle getting fouled. The guy that drove looked like he got mugged and Thiessen or Daum, whomever was standing there just looked at the loose ball like they were waiting for a foul to be called as well. I won't complain, it just surprised me. That was a crazy last few possessions. Go Jacks!!!
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                        Agree Mitchell.

1. That was a terrible call on Deondre... just horrendous. The only contact was with his extended arm. Basketball Gods smiled by having a 90% FT Shooter miss.
                        2. I cannot for one second understand venting about the kids on our team like that. Regardless, win, lose, or whatever. But I guess that's the world we live in. It is a sad state of affairs, if I did something like that, I think I'd need to sit down and think hard about my priorities in life. It's a game. It's fun. It's played by college kids.
                        In regards to #2, I agree whole heartedly. Maybe a little less alcohol consumption before posting a rant. If alcohol isn't the issue, then I'm glad I'm not friends with that person. That was ridiculous.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

We got a great bunch of guys who have represented us all year long. I have nothing but kudos for these guys. If they lose, I can live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                            Well, let's not give it back to them.
                            ...but there's poo on it.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Oofta. Glad I wasn't online in the second half, I think I would have said something over the top.

On the game, keep Daum setting ball screens on the perimeter and rolling to post up or out for a 3. The way he was used to ight is not good.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I usually criticize (more like rant) a team as a whole when they play like crap instead of an individual, but Marshall needs to just.......do something.

You can't score freaking 0 points while playing almost 40 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X