Clear All

Re: Jacks vs. Denver in the Summit League Semi-Finals

Dumb. Just dumb.

Comment

ROSGA MISSES!!' Jacks win!!!

Comment

Holy GD ****. Can I say **** here? ****.

We did not deserve to win. Our seniors were a major disappointment. Again. I take back nothing I said. Not one thing.

We have have been given a gift. Again. Let's make something of it.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post

We did not deserve to win. Our seniors were a major disappointment. Again. I take back nothing I said. Not one thing.

I clearly cannot say the s-word on the forum. Probably a good thing.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I may have to see a cardiologist tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post

But yet our seniors, Bittle and Parks, sparked the comeback.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

It's so good I'm not a college athlete. I wouldn't try for a ****ing second reading the **** that fans say. I'm glad that our guys are better people than me. Battling through injuries all year to appease some ****ing 40 year olds whose life seems to revolve around a game played by kids? Called pathetic, a joke, after playing hurt and not even being able to practice for most of the year? Go get ****ing lives (says the guy with 4,000+ message board posts). I'm embarrassed to be a part of this fan base sometimes. And if one ****ing person replies to this post saying that people on here were only being critical of the play, go **** yourselves and stay the **** home tomorrow. How is even possible to watch that video on Deondre and the **** that he goes through in his real life and then less than a week later call him pathetic for not playing well for part of a basketball game. Go. ****. Yourselves.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I like the irony that free throws saved us tonight considering how terrible we've shot them all year.

Comment

Bittle is the man! I would be ok with never having to listen to Jay Elsen speak again.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Well despite the ****posting I got my ticket for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                        Bittle is the man! I would be ok with never having to listen to Jay Elsen speak again.
                        I'll be the first to admit I didn't know what he had left with the injury. He totally showed me that he's got plenty left in the tank. I won't second guess him again...

Comment

Fight. Battle. Scrap. It seems this team thrives on adversity.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The phantom foul call on parks was absolute ****. If anything it was offensive. Bet that ref is glad Rosga missed.

Comment

My heart goes out to No. 2, Joe Rosga, of Denver. He had the weight of the world on his shoulders on that last free throw. I really wonder about the foul though, Joe did a huge hand check and literally pushed Deondre out of bounds. Leave it to Brad KNEW IT, with comment, of a very foolish foul for Parks to make.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                The phantom foul call on parks was absolute ****. If anything it was offensive. Bet that ref is glad Rosga missed.
                                Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X